Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Right after I kill deathwing sir.
    Some reason to keep playing this game... LOL
    Fight looks really shitty to me, and considering they have to release the fight on PTR soon, it doesnt look like it will get any better.
    Also, fighting on deathwings back? Deathwings back aka gunship with wings? meh.

Some reason to stay...

Lets say for fun that HALF of the playerbase leaves because they think MoP is stupid and a joke, you know all of you people saying "leave already" are going to be really bored right? Have you ever played an mmo with an empty server ? Its really fucking boring. 1/2 your guildies would leave too in this scenerio... stop being juvenile

So let me get this straight...

I go into a restaurant... order a nice meal for a decent price... wait over an hour to get it... it never comes...
    then the waiter comes out to take my order... and brings back a steaming pile of !@#$...

and I'm not supposed to say anything bad about it because 'they work hard, and it might hurt their feelings'.

Are you employed by Blizzard ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i wanted to watch the trailer for mop...went on youtube and the main video has like 15k likes and 13k dislikes and tons of people arguing over how goodvs bad it is...

i really don't mind...everything they have announced seems like they are listening and trying to improve the game....yet people complain about it because they are pandas? we can have talking cows,werewolfs,spacegoats yet when it comes to pandas its a no no? 0o We didn't even need to have a playable race due to them giving us a new class yet they are giving it us for extra and people just whine and complain? Seems like alot of people just suspect the worst of somthing and whine about it without actually seeing it in action 0o

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of the fact i'm quitting WoW, I haven't bitched/spammed my quitting opinions, or reasons on this forum.
    One primary reason I'm going to be staying on these forums is that they're not just for WoW anymore.
    Theres multiple other MMO topics in the video game section, boo friggin hoo hoo if I don't discuss WoW in my future postings.

simple truth: if a game bores you, theres no reason to continue paying monthly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    So let me get this straight...

I go into a restaurant... order a nice meal for a decent price... wait over an hour to get it... it never comes...
    then the waiter comes out to take my order... and brings back a steaming pile of !@#$...

and I'm not supposed to say anything bad about it because 'they work hard, and it might hurt their feelings'.

Are you employed by Blizzard ?
    How about if the waiter takes a picture of your meal being prepeared and shows it to you and then you say its rubbish 0o

It's all Jack Black's fault!

Just kidding. Maybe.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    It's all Jack Black's fault!

Just kidding. Maybe.
    no one likes jack black
    jack black = panda
    therefore no one likes pandas? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    How about if the waiter takes a picture of your meal being prepared and shows it to you and then you say its rubbish 0o
    Sums it up nicely, well done.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Beauty is more than skin deep. Umm umm... bugger can't remember anymore.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    You do realize you are helping the game right?
    Yes, withdrawing money from Blizzard totally helps WoW.

Does it count if I have already left? "moving along quitely"

How about if the waiter takes a picture of your meal being prepeared and shows it to you and then you say its rubbish 0o
    Does the picture show them putting pandas in it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Person 1: "I don't like this expac."
    Person 2: "You're a hater, you're afraid of change. You're an idiot."
    Person 1: "If I'm an idiot for having an opinion, then you must be one too. Yes, I hate it, deal with it. And no, I'm not afraid of change, I've lived through TBC, WotLK, and Cata with no qualms. MoP Sucks ass."

There it is boys.

if its the business end of a horse taking a dump, then yeah... i'd say its rubbish.

So if we dont buy a book after reading the back we are wrong? How much info do we really need on something for it to be "ok" for us to not be happy? You tell me when I can not like the exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    So if we dont buy a book after reading back we are wrong? How much info do we really need on something for it to be "ok" for us to not be happy? You tell me when I can not like the exp.
    beta or the week or release depending if you get in beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    Yes, withdrawing money from Blizzard totally helps WoW.

Pretty sure he meant keeping your account right up to the last second helps blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    What's this? I already left. But that was before I even knew about MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    Blizzard, They try their best to do what they do, And some people are throwing it in their faces.

How would you feel, You spent a year or maybe more on something but then a bunch of people say 'Oh its crap im leaving!'
    Give some appreciation to them, Although you may hate it don't just spam into their faces.

As some say 'Haters gonna hate' - But no more!

Quote this in your posts 'Haters never hating' to all haters, It will end today!
    they spent a year doing, something we had no option in. of course we've said it before blizzcon and now louder after. MOP is stupid.

beta or the week or release depending if you get in beta and they havn't read the book..they have looked at the front cover and gone OMG PANDAS

We got the idea of it... thats the same of reading the BACK of a book.
    So what you are telling me is I must at least try beta of every game to be able to say if I think it is bad or not...
    Going off the ideas that blizz gave me is not enough?