Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What I want to know is why do all the people who have quit but stay here to read the forums for the other games keep posting in wow threads? Do you really have nothing more useful to do with your lives than telling us why you don't like wow?

if your only going to quit, why stick around? to progress your character that your just giving up on because theres a few optional elements of the game you dont approve of?

Deleted
    U are the perfect customer for Blizzard. A sheep that never complains, only follows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember saying, "Blizzard will never put Pandaren into WoW. They were never meant to be canon to lore. They were just supposed to be a WC3 easter egg."
    --One month later--
    Me: "WTF! Why would Blizzard fucking do this to the game! Pandaren are the worst idea ever!"
    Trade Chat Dude: "What? You actually expected Blizzard to deliver a quality product?"
    Me: "YES I DID! D: "

10+ Year Old Account
    To all you people whom this game got boring probably spend no less than 8 hours a day playing. I would get bored of a game too devoting that much time to something. I get to play 2 hours max a day due to work and family. Been on since vanilla and I still enjoy this game. WoW is like crack, if you keep taking it in high dosages you will become calyst and no longer wish to play it regardless of the new expansion. Everyone began playing this game for some reason different from others, for some the same reasons. When you've accomplished all there is to accomplish you wish to meet higher challnges to face. We all like a challenge. But the only thing that could kill WoW is by playing WoW too excessively. Too the point where anything you could possibly do you've done 1000+ times.

However this thread title an the OP are very immature to make a bold statement. People have the right to voice their opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    Allow me to direct our attention to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
    You pretty much hit it on nail with this.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    So you're basically saying that people can't have opinions and can't dislike things? Sorry the world does not and never will work like that. Thank you for trying though.
    you can have your opinion (be grateful because you probably don't deserve it.) but as the old saying goes, if you have nothing good to say then STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Totemanic View Post
    What I want to know is why do all the people who have quit but stay here to read the forums for the other games keep posting in wow threads? Do you really have nothing more useful to do with your lives than telling us why you don't like wow?
    check up on news to hopefully see if the game will ever get good again, because it wasnt ALLLL bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    No, what the OP is saying is All the people who say "this game is crap, or dying or dead" and then state they are "going to leave, quit, cancel or unsub"... should just do it.

Do you recall "new coke" Years back cocke changed the flavor of coke to be more like pepsi. ppl hated it an made it clear they hated it . "New coke" didnt last very long. Now this is the same idea. We dont like "new wow" Maybe if we make it 100%clear to blizz we are not happy they will make changes we do like thus keeping my fav game my fav game.

What you ppl call QQing or Whining I call sharing my opinions on a matter with the hopes of a change.

we don't want to here you say how much you love it. fair game.

10+ Year Old Account
    But please, keep making these threads. Because that's accomplishing a lot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    How would you feel, You spent a year or maybe more on something but then a bunch of people say 'Oh its crap im leaving!'
    OMG ..I wanna see I a guy who lvl up hes character a year or more.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    But please, keep making these threads. Because that's accomplishing a lot...

It is accomplishing a TON. Dont you think if blizz thinks they are going to drop alot of subs they will change things?

I know thats how I run my company. Who cares if they are unhappy an dont use us any more. I like this way of things. Money shmoney!

Unsubscribing WOW simply isn't good enough. You're going to have to uninstall WOW if you truly hate Blizzard/WoW and thinks it shit. Don't kid yourself by just cancelling your subscription and hoping to come back after MoP passes over. Guess what, assholes, you're still going to have to level from 85 through 90 in Pandaria when you come back for the next expac after MoP. The mentally of these morons are really making me want to drop kick something.

Quote Originally Posted by cravenm View Post
    i'm not quitting cuz the next one after mop we'll get kittens and puppies and flowers to play with yay!!!
    The folks at Ramkahen, gnolls, and herbalism would like a word with you.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Brader View Post
    U are the perfect customer for Blizzard. A sheep that never complains, only follows.
    Is it slavery when you get what you want?

Deleted
    People whining and threatening to quit don't actually do it, they're usually just frustrated people cause they are pretty bad players ingame and take it out on every aspect of the game, cause it can't possibly be their fault that they dont rule >_>
    Thats my observation anyways :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look. It's this thread again. You complain about how people make leaving threads, yet conveniently forget the fact that you don't have to click them open?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Person 1: "I don't like this expac."
    Person 2: "You're a hater, you're afraid of change. You're an idiot."
    Person 1: "If I'm an idiot for having an opinion, then you must be one too. Yes, I hate it, deal with it. And no, I'm not afraid of change, I've lived through TBC, WotLK, and Cata with no qualms. MoP Sucks ass."

There it is boys.
    I agree some threads have been like this.
    Others have been like.
    Person1: "OMG THIS IS STOOPID BLIZZ SUX AND PANDAS ARE CHILDISH OMG QQ DREAMWORKS GANNA SU !!!!!!!!!!11"
    Person2: "Don't judge a book by its cover"
    Person1: "OMG STOOPID BLIZZ FANBOY YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE ADDON AND IT SUX OLOLOLOLO QQ!!!!!!!11"

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    People whining and threatening to quit don't actually do it, they're usually just frustrated people cause they are pretty bad players ingame and take it out on every aspect of the game, cause it can't possibly be their fault that they dont rule >_>
    Thats my observation anyways :P

Are you fing kidding me... So since I dont like the lore of the new exp or the new talent system I am clearly bad at wow?
    Please die in a oil fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Oh look. It's this thread again. You complain about how people make leaving threads, yet conveniently forget the fact that you don't have to click them open?
    Same could be said to you about this kind of thread.