Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Post If your leaving, Leave already.

Blizzard, They try their best to do what they do, And some people are throwing it in their faces.

How would you feel, You spent a year or maybe more on something but then a bunch of people say 'Oh its crap im leaving!'
    Give some appreciation to them, Although you may hate it don't just spam into their faces.

As some say 'Haters gonna hate' - But no more!

Quote this in your posts 'Haters never hating' to all haters, It will end today!

You're*

CHINPOKOMON?!

Thing is.. people who whine on forums are not gonna quit WoW. It's like with suicide, people who really intend to kill themself just do it, they don't talk about it. People who talk about it are crying out for help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefined View Post
    You're

CHINPOKOMON?!

i want shoe :P

IM GONNA LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

This thread.....

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're basically saying that people can't have opinions and can't dislike things? Sorry the world does not and never will work like that. Thank you for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah im still quitting, but im quitting the day this gets released. so ill bitch and moan until the day its released, and i WILL cancel my subscription when this kung fu panda crap comes out

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    So you're basically saying that people can't have opinions and can't dislike things? Sorry the world does not and never will work like that. Thank you for trying though.
    Allow me to direct our attention to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshizz View Post
    nah im still quitting, but im quitting the day this gets released. so ill bitch and moan until the day its released, and i WILL cancel my subscription when this kung fu panda crap comes out
    You do realize you are helping the game right?

Deleted
    eh what..`??

Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    Allow me to direct our attention to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
    By that logic don't be one about people not liking something you do, that works both ways. Can't honestly say I care whether people like it or not, doesn't change my opinion of it and feel no great need to justify my stance. If I had to justify it would make it seem like it wasn't strong enough to stand on in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    People whine. People hate change. People are idiots.

Since when is saying repeatedly that you are going to quit an opinion? The opinion would be they dont like the game. To quit is a choice. To announce over and over that you plan on quitting is neither a choice nor an opinion. It's nerd rage.

Right after I kill deathwing sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    You do realize you are helping the game right?
    So what? our goal is not to destroy game and namely expansion we dont like for everyone else, if you wish to continue playing panda and pokemon crap, go for it, but some just do not, that doesnt mean we (at least I) want to see Blizzard in ruins and WoW shut down, Im glad for people that can will enjoy next expansion.
    And fact that we wont be playing doesnt mean we have to quit right now, there is still few months until pandas and I for one enjoy cata, that is just to adress that stupid thread name.

Already did, 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    Blizzard, They try their best to do what they do, And some people are throwing it in their faces.

How would you feel, You spent a year or maybe more on something but then a bunch of people say 'Oh its crap im leaving!'
    Give some appreciation to them, Although you may hate it don't just spam into their faces.

As some say 'Haters gonna hate' - But no more!

Quote this in your posts 'Haters never hating' to all haters, It will end today!
    It's because they're not going to leave. They just want to cry and complain about something they know very little about. OMG it's something new and I don't know how to handle something new other than hate it. They will remain in Azeroth and deal with it.

i'm not quitting cuz the next one after mop we'll get kittens and puppies and flowers to play with yay!!!

Maybe not but the World (of Warcraft) does work like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post

I would probably cry so deeply that not even a night drive in my convertible Audi R8 could cheer me up. I would have to check my bank statement to put a smile back on my face.

They make one of the most popular and best selling games of all time with millions of adoring fans. Having people that do not like their ideas is part of the territory. In fact, they want to know about the people leaving and their reasons as to why they are leaving so they can better tune this game for as many players as possible.