Thread: Costume Quest

Costume Quest

My friend introduced me to this game a few days ago, and I gotta say, it's really neat. It's a Halloween-based RPG with neat combat style. The plot and artstyle is kind of childish, but it doesn't really make it a kid's game. It's still loads of fun. =) And the dialogue is actually quite funny at some points. Needless to say, I'm enjoying it. =) It's the perfect way to get into the spirit of Halloween! It's on Steam, PSN, and XBL Arcade. Should grab it if you have the extra money, as it's quite cheap. Has anybody else here played it?

The trailer, for those interested:

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it from PS + for free, and I gotta say while it is neat... its a little too simple. I realize its for kids, but even kids know how to play Pokemon.

I still enjoyed it, but I would have really liked to see more stats, and more attacks. It was really just use one attack 3 times then use your special attack, and thats it. Although, the dialogue was really well done, it made me laugh. Reminded me of Fairly Odd Parents.

It's fun, but not worth paying for. I'd say 5 bucks at most.

I agree. It was very simplified and had it been a longer game I probably would've gotten bored with it. I was hoping that there would be more too it later on in the game as well. =(