Poll: What yoon will you level first in MoP?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Poll: What toon will you level first in MoP?

As the title reads... What will be the first toon you level.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 04:44 AM ----------

Poll added

Main 1st. Then I will check out the monk / pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level my Warlock or Paladin, they are both kind of my mains to a certain degree, as I usually switch between either each tier for a change. Then my Rogue (unless of course my rogue is 85 in the next few weeks and I really enjoy it, who knows...) and then a Blood Elf Monk

I'll be getting realm first 90 pandaren monk on my realm.
    Going to be buying Vanilla-Wrath for my RAF, get full heirloom set. Rest is best left a secret because if others took my concept, my race would become much more competitive

15+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Monk Tank/Healer
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Oh and Ill be leveling my current main (which has always been my main since I started in 07) Gnome Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to wait and see what class changes will be coming first, particularly near the end of beta since pretty much everything is up in the air right now.

Ill level my current main first but it wont take me long to start my Pandaren Monk.

My current main is my human DK which is getting real boring. Going to make my Pandaren Monk my new main and see if it suits me better. Only problem is that there will be loads of other people maining Monks to get a new class to play as well

I think imma lvl my main horde and main ally and my rerolled toon at the same time. I wont get any world firsts but it gives me something different to look at.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diagonal View View Post
    I'll be getting realm first 90 pandaren monk on my realm.
    Going to be buying Vanilla-Wrath for my RAF, get full heirloom set. Rest is best left a secret because if others took my concept, my race would become much more competitive
    If the secret is to accumulate grantable levels before MOP comes out to immediately give them all to new teddy bear monk there's tons doing this.
    OP - my first lvl 90 will be my farmer druid, herbing/mining to try to make a ton of week one gold off people leveling their mains who are dual crafting profs

i picked monk, but i can't say for sure yet. if the class is good, i'll switch to a tauren monk, otherwise i'll stick with my tauren paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Monk. Been waiting on these since Vanilla, and Metzen even said they withheld them until now.

So I'll take the opportunity to play the Beta and the real thing.

rolling. literally, a pandaren monk.

After the asspull experience of day 1 yjal and vashir theres no way in hell im barrelling into the jade forest with the hundreds of douchebags on mammoths covering quest givers at midnight. again.

10+ Year Old Account
    have to start with my priest, but then I will definitely make a pandaren monk. Not too crazy about the race, but I may as well give it a try and see what kind of quests/lore they include. The monk class should be interesting. This is a long ways off though... who knows..
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

I'm going to make a Gnome Monk first thing. If the class isn't as fun as I imagine it will be I'll level my warrior and then my druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    race change my goblin to a Pandaren hunter, then lvl up to 90. Only then i'll roll a pandaren monk.

Deleted
    Pandaren Monk!
    I am already hoarding Heirlooms for them.

Yeah, its a bit pre-mature but hey, can't be too early, right?

Depending on the Female Panderen Model I will be lvling a Panderen Monk.
    Female Panderen /Silly - "Can you bear with me? I want you to bear with me, I cannot bear talking to myself, and it’s so grizzly whenever I am alone. Give me a bear hug! Is that my sign, or ursine? My favorite colors are brown and black. This is a Kodak moment. And I cannot bear... oh screw this, I tire of these puns after time. I admit, I can be polar."

Rerolling Pandaren Monk as my main to raid with my guild.