Thread: DMF repping.

10+ Year Old Account

DMF repping.

Hey all just wondering about DMF rep as a few posts i have read have said diff things.

ATM im 0/3000 Neutral.

So do i start with thoriun widgets till 2000/3000 friendly ( if thats there cap ) then start on decks ?

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 02:51 PM ----------

so at 275 rep per 6 widgets thats ... 19 handins so 114 widgets is that right ?

Deleted
    Turn in Dense Grinding Stones first, I don't remember how far that takes you, but it goes till at least Friendly, then you might have to do Thorium Widgets a bit. I think you can get to 5999/6000 Friendly, then it's Decks the rest of the way.

Deleted
    I would not start spending tons of money on DMF rep until we know for sure how the rep will work with the updated DMF next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drrwho View Post
    Turn in Dense Grinding Stones first, I don't remember how far that takes you, but it goes till at least Friendly, then you might have to do Thorium Widgets a bit. I think you can get to 5999/6000 Friendly, then it's Decks the rest of the way.
    thanks for the tip

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 08:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    I would not start spending tons of money on DMF rep until we know for sure how the rep will work with the updated DMF next patch.
    Was just going to do the thorium till next patch as easy to farm but not do decks till after next patch