Deleted

Why is Tol'vir arena already in the PTR files?

So the Tol'vir arena thing was already datamined from the PTR files few weeks before it was announced at blizzcon. Do you think it means that it could already be launched for 4.3, or does it perhaps indicate that the release date for MOP could be a lot closer than 1 year away?

Mybe who knows...The tol`vir are a cata race not a pandaria one , so it kinda makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    So the Tol'vir arena thing was already datamined from the PTR files few weeks before it was announced at blizzcon. Do you think it means that it could already be launched for 4.3, or does it perhaps indicate that the release date for MOP could be a lot closer than 1 year away?
    The diamond mine is in the game files too already. Ashzara Crater is in the game files since Vanilla.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    how do we find all these cool datmined stuff and gamefiles for yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowforge666 View Post
    how do we find all these cool datmined stuff and gamefiles for yourself?
    If you look into the new arena map thread I am sure there is a link to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The diamond mine is in the game files too already. Ashzara Crater is in the game files since Vanilla.
    Azshara crater was supposed to be a bg for ages but was scrapped for being too similar with av. The other two were just added, which pegs the question why they added them already.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Quicker Release maybe?
    Howay the lads!