Shadow Priest pvp

Is it normal for every melee class to just completely crush me when i go up against them in a bg 1v1 as a shadow priest?
    Also, how the hell am i supposed to kill a pillar humping disc priest in arena?

Melee is our weakness. If you're talking Arenas it's up to your partner to peal for you and it's up to you to communicate when you need them.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    I eat everything but rogues, ferals and death knights... gotta deal with it. Hopefully that'll change in the next x-pac... BWUAHAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    I eat everything but rogues, ferals and death knights... gotta deal with it. Hopefully that'll change in the next x-pac... BWUAHAHAA
    Just from the proposed talent overhauls we're getting a lot of nice utility which should help.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Just from the proposed talent overhauls we're getting a lot of nice utility which should help.
    Damn u mad bro?