Poll: How old is too old to trick-or-treat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I trick-or-treated through the end of high school I think... 18 sounds like a good number to me. It was just a bunch of friends having a good time, no one seemed to care. There were a few teachers that lived in the community, so we made sure to go hassle them a bit.

Love that comic posted on the first page with the door - hysterical.

Deleted
    I've never done it before actually! But hey, there's a first for everything right? I think I'll try it next year, at the flattering age of 20!

10+ Year Old Account
    24 IMO. Get some strange looks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have a "Shame Bag" that I switch to and hand out for anyone who looks like they're over 15. This bag usually contains packs of ramen noodles, hotel soaps, individual sticks of cinnamon gum and information pamphlets for various appliances I get from my job.

The kids who are young enough to need their parents to go with them (or at least older siblings) get the full sized snickers, milky ways and butterfingers.

I'd say 14 is pushing it. They're probably in highschool at that point. Have parties and dances with your peers instead.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Where I live, if a 13 year old is caught trick-or-treating, they receive a fine. Some of them still risk it. I thought it was bogus, but checked into it, and it turns out it's true!
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 13 is a good age to stop trick or treating.. although kids nowadays look so much older lol.
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3