Starting H 10m FL, what boss order?

So tomorrow we are going to to start on H FL 10m, and I was wondering what order would be the best in terms of difficulty(lowest to highest). My team is pretty solid. We know we are going to do Shannox first because we heard he was easier than normal and we have a good sense of what to do. But after that its kinda of a blank. I heard beth is kinda of a hard one with the strict dps reqs, not saying the dps on my team is bad.
    So what do you suggest?

p.s. due to 4.3 coming soon we arnt too worried about not getting far we just want to get a few more good upgrades so we can actually hit DS when it drops.
    p.s.(2) the reason we are just now hitting heroics is because the guild fell apart twice during FL and recruiting is a bitch on my server.

Shannox > Domo > Ryholith/Alysrazor > Baleroc > Beth'tilac > Rag in my opinion.

would say the same. if you got good dps you may want to domo-shannox-baleroc-alysrazor-rhyolith-beth-rag

If your dps isnt that good or you got bad gear follow emerzion's order

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on how many hours you raid per week I would say it is entirely possible to do Shannox, Ryolith and Domo all in the same week.

Deleted
    is it possible to share a log? often these questions more or less depend on your raid composition and raid DPS.

My guild found Shannox and Domo to be the easiest, followed by Alysrazor and Rhyolith (as long as you have good drivers). Then comes Beth/Bale, then Rag is a huge step up.

No logs but i can tell you the comp.

Tanks
    Prot warrior
    Bear

Healers
    Holy Pally (Me)
    resto Sham
    Resto Druid

Dps
    MM/Surv hunter
    Frost DK
    Ret pally
    Arcane Mage
    Ele shammy

would tell you their dps but i dont use a dps meter as a healer as i find it distracting.

Also i dont know if it means anything with the nerfs, but we are one shotting every boss but rag, rag takes us an attempt or two

Edit: ok two quick questions about the domo fight, first how do we get to him without killing bale, because i thought you had to kill him for the bridge to spawn. Second, so from what i read you just skip the scorpion phase altogether and just fight him in cat.
    Last edited by amishjello; 2011-10-24 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post

Tanks
    Prot warrior
    Bear

Healers
    Holy Pally (Me)
    resto Sham
    Resto Druid

Dps
    MM/Surv hunter
    Frost DK
    Ret pally
    Arcane Mage
    Ele shammy

would tell you their dps but i dont use a dps meter as a healer as i find it distracting.

Also i dont know if it means anything with the nerfs, but we are one shotting every boss but rag, rag takes us an attempt or two

Edit: ok two quick questions about the domo fight, first how do we get to him without killing bale, because i thought you had to kill him for the bridge to spawn. Second, so from what i read you just skip the scorpion phase altogether and just fight him in cat.
    Kill baleroc in normal and switch to heroic for Majordomo.

Majordomo strategy is 0-7-0-7, meaning you take 0 scythes (scorpion), and take seven leaps. The way you do this, is spread out from scorpion @ roughly 80% energy, and move in after Domo's 7th leap. Make sure you've got your highest DPS getting BoP's to negate seed damage. For seeds, you can use your three healers and your worst DPS to take them, using CD's to keep themselves up if need be, as that's the only time you'll actually use them.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Oh ok i thought you couldn't switch back and forth between heroic/normal.

And thanks for the strat, Im sure we will get some good attempts on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post

Tanks
    Prot warrior
    Bear

Healers
    Holy Pally (Me)
    resto Sham
    Resto Druid

Dps
    MM/Surv hunter
    Frost DK
    Ret pally
    Arcane Mage
    Ele shammy

lol you dont have a boomkin in your comp fail
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Shannox -> Domo -> Rhy -> Aly -> Beth -> Baler -> Rag

That's how both teams in my guild did it.

We started hc 2 weeks ago and did shannox>ryo>domo>Alys (not down yet but will next reset). Atleast those 3 we downed seemed pretty much not challanging more than introduced bosses on normal w/o nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Shannox -> Domo -> Rhy -> Aly -> Beth -> Baler -> Rag

That's how both teams in my guild did it.
    This... we did Rhyo before Domo though....

Deleted
    We did Shannox - Rhyolith - Domo - Alys

my personal opinion on who's the easiest (for all really):
    Shannox - Alys - Domo/Rhyolith

Shannox really is easy once you're in the rhythm with traps/his dogs. But if you don't want to learn much tactics and have awesome dps just try Majordomo. A little bit of trying, optimizing, dpsing and you'll eventually kill him

IM sure we will be on him get some very good try.

Deleted
    we did rhyo>shannox>beth'tilac>baleroc>alys>domo>rag
    this was in the first week of hc release so we didn't know which boss was easiest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1t3f4ng View Post
    we did rhyo>shannox>beth'tilac>baleroc>alys>domo>rag
    this was in the first week of hc release so we didn't know which boss was easiest
    Irrelevant eh?

Anyway, go with what the guy in #2 said. Shannox>domo>rhy/alys>bale>beth>rag.

Deleted
    Ryolith in heroics after nerfs is a pain for us, although it is obvious he is doable.
    We have tried with 3 healers and reached p2 few times but he was superheated and wiped the floor with us, and this week we went with 2 healers but a random death was prevending us to go p2
    He will go down but we definately need some luck witrh the volcanoes in one of the good tries.

Shannox and Domo are by far the easiest than the other heroics.
    Heroics after nerfs remind me so far pretty much normals pre nerfs with average gear 360-361.
    Certainly tough but certainly doable.

Don't judge me wrong though.
    I would prefer not to have nerfs and do 2 less heroics this tier while relevant.

Deleted
    you're missing 8% magic damage debuff and i believe 5% spell crit debuff. for all 5 DPS, that's quite a loss, especially the mage and shaman. or is that problem solved by your hunter pet? if not, i still recommend that your hunter at least gets a wind serpent for the 8% magic damage debuff.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go Shannox - Domo - Alys - Bal - Rhy - Beth.

I would say without a doubt Bal is tougher than Rhy but it can be less frustrating and it drops more loot. Making the time spent learning Bal better than Rhy.

Jexel