Which Trinkets should I use? (Holy)

So I have been kind of unlucky in the trinket department these are the current ones I own. (All the normal verisons)

Eye of Blazing Power
    Fiery Quintessence
    Fall of Mortality
    and the Justice point one / Alchemy one

15+ Year Old Account
    edit: Wrong forum. Good game.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-10-25 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realy love JP trinket for its mana regen use ability (in combination with divine plea in encounter dmg windows ... its realy useful) ... but it realy depends on encounter/ur mana issues ... if u have no mana issues at all stick with EoBP and Core of Ripeness/Fall of mortality ... and choose the second one if u like active or passive trinket effects ...
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Fiery Quintessence is a terrible, terrible trinket, so of those two, go with Eye of Blazing Power and Fall of Mortality. However, Darkmoon Card: Tsunami and Tyrande's Favorite Doll are both available without needing raid drops, and both are superior to 359 Fall of Mortality. Arguably, both beat out 378 Eye of Blazing Power as well, depending on whether you need the regen or not.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eye + Fall (or the JP one is GREAT too). DO NOT use fiery Quint, it really is bad vs the others, pure int beats spirit. If you can get Tsunami (it really is cheap nowadays) I'd use that and Eye.