Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    lol ... that's, what I call prototype of immaturity ...
    sums it all up

  2. #42
    The Lightbringer Agoonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    3,159
    I will only invite Pandaren and Goblins to my groups/raids to express my hatred for the old models. jk.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2011-10-25 at 01:21 AM.

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Guise, don't let the stupid preppy kids sit at our lunch table. They like things I don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

  5. #45
    Fluffy Kitten Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    You would be foolish to deny someone a spot because of their race. Deny them because they are bad, a jerk, or flaky, but race? Pretty dumb.
    This is already happening all around the world. People giving you grief because of your skin color. Would not be surprising to see it carry into a virtual world. Racist remarks about Asia are already cropping up around this expac announcement.

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  6. #46
    You should only invite people who aren't stupid and know or can learn the mechanics, not because they play X race.
    ~nyan~

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika View Post
    this is how nazism started :S
    Eh no... Hitler asked for a "Glass of Juice" and people misheard it as "Gas the Jews"

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojciechu View Post
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Pandaren players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    And I herd U liek mudkipz.
    Yeah, sorry, things people "heard" simply aren't accepted in my head as automatic truth.

  9. #49
    I think that is a fucking hilarious idea. Can we do this with gnomes too?
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    This is already happening all around the world. People giving you grief because of your skin color. Would not be surprising to see it carry into a virtual world. Racist remarks about Asia are already cropping up around this expac announcement.
    Yea... never gonna happen. Maybe there will be a few people disbalanced enough to actually say that and follow through, but there will literally be 2-3 of them, I'd wager. I would not care much for that number.

    Comparing real world races to in-game races (which are more of species, according to my very limited knowledge) is... not smart.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojciechu View Post
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Pandaren players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    That's racist, seeing how Pandaren are a RACE and that's discrimination.

  12. #52
    I have heard some people are trolls and mentally challenged.

  13. #53
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    You would be foolish to deny someone a spot because of their race. Deny them because they are bad, a jerk, or flaky, but race? Pretty dumb.
    After reading the OP I thought "nah, no one would be that stupid".
    Yet I know of a guy who was not only refused a raid spot, but kicked from his guild for being Undead for PvE.

    It's pretty dumb to refuse someone anything because of the race they picked, but we all know how outright stupid some people can be, especially behind anonymity. There's still hate on blood elves, draenei and death knights after all these years. Pandaren will suffer the same thing if these trends continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojciechu View Post
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Pandaren players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    No, you made that up, I promise.
    You don't buy a game you hate and then express hatred for it. What you did is.... you don't buy the game. derrrp
    Nice try buddy.

  15. #55
    Mechagnome helheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    billings, mt
    Posts
    659
    our guild as a whole has more or less signed on to at least check it out, but we also have decided that we won't be taking any pandas to our raids. if people want to play a monk there are other races to choose. we don't want to sit any pandas in raids doing pixar-esque martial arts while we are killing bosses. it is a ridiculous notion to us, and if you don't agree with that choice too bad. saying shit like 'they should be banned' is also ridiculous. i don't wanna play with pandas, and neither do my friends/raiders. and this "made up" notion is indeed a popular one, at least on my server. /2 is mostly panda hate. deal with it imo.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    our guild as a whole has more or less signed on to at least check it out, but we also have decided that we won't be taking any pandas to our raids. if people want to play a monk there are other races to choose. we don't want to sit any pandas in raids doing pixar-esque martial arts while we are killing bosses. it is a ridiculous notion to us, and if you don't agree with that choice too bad. saying shit like 'they should be banned' is also ridiculous. i don't wanna play with pandas, and neither do my friends/raiders. and this "made up" notion is indeed a popular one, at least on my server. /2 is mostly panda hate. deal with it imo.
    Grow up.

    Its funny you mention ''ridiculous notion''.
    "If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

  17. #57
    Hahaha sounds very... 1940ish

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    any pandas in raids doing pixar-esque martial arts while we are killing bosses.
    Kung fu panda is from dreamworks.

    On topic, it's stupid. Post on the officials forums, whine to the gms, cry at the blizzard telephone, but i'm sure they won,t change somethign they wanted to make since tbc.

    The Pandaren look neat as a model, and i'm curious about the lore they will give them. Metzen was kinda irritated at blizzcon when he got asked about the "joke race".

  19. #59
    Bloodsail Admiral StaeleAilar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,113
    As much as i doubt that i will personally play a panda, i personally couldnt give a rats ass what other people play. As long as they do their job in my raid theyre welcome.

  20. #60
    Thats funny, if they want to express their hatred against the expansion why dont they just quit?

    MIND BLOWN.


    Sig by: Arhiana <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •