Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    Think they deserve a bann.

Panda's are pretty cool. Players cry at something not yet implented makes me a

Sad panda...
    icwutudidthar

BLA BLA BLA The Horde will never take Belfs into raids, specially paladins!!!11

Bla bla bla Space goats and shamans on my alliance? NOT TAKING TO RAIDS.

Noob DKs that leveled from 55 and are OP? Def not taking to raids.

What? Freaking Twilight bull crap in my WoW? No man, NEVER taking to a raid.

Get over it, some people will be retarded (like you are, because we all know it wasn't "someone said", it's what you thougth and didn't have the guts to say), but don't expect people rage quitting groups and deal with Leaver debuff just because there was a pandaren.

Ultimately, nobody cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that is highly unintelligent.
    Sure let's bring the blood elf instead!

But seriously, not allowing a player to join your PuG because of their race isn't fair and is very childish.
    They can easily report all those who kicked for that reason in a ticket to Blizz.

I wouldn't be able to join their raid because I'd be too busy wondering how they can breathe with their heads up their asses.

I don't know about you guys, but I've always refused to invite anyone other than gnomes to my raids, which incidentally didn't go very well until Cataclysm came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wojciechu View Post
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Pandaren players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    That's cool, who wants to PUG with bad players anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iasu View Post
    But seriously, not allowing a player to join your PuG because of their race isn't fair and is very childish.
    They can easily report all those who kicked for that reason in a ticket to Blizz.
    go ahead and report me for not taking your silly looking panda. you are simply wasting the gms time by doing so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time to make a panda only raid then.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Pandaren players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Horde Paladin players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    I have heard that alot of players wont be allowing Death Knight players to join their raid pugs /groups /guilds just to express they hatred (defiance) againt this expansion.How about you?
    Again, same shit, different expansion.

No I wont be inviting them. /2 LFM ___ Need everything Pandas need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    Think they deserve a bann.

Panda's are pretty cool. Players cry at something not yet implented makes me a

Sad panda...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!

(FIFY)

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 02:54 AM ----------

To the OP: That's ok, don't invite my Panda. I will laugh at you when I am tanking the hardmodes with my Brewmaster spec.

Drunk Panda Tank FTW!

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how they'll be "protesting" their disgust at a Mists of Pandarien expansion by not inviting Pandaren characters into the new raids of the MoP expac.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I had a laugh at the stupidity of the idea. If a player is good, great, awesome, I couldn't care less which race he/she plays. If the player is garbage, likes to stand in fire and etc., he/she is not getting in my raids regardless of what race he/she plays. Some people are just dumb coming up with these fail ideas.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has got to be trolling.

A bad idea, I hope that these people punished.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this has gone on long enough. Obviously no one is not going to invite people because they play a Pandaren.