So now that Illdians coming back, Whats happening to Maeiv?

I'm confused as to whats going to happen. I mean she is still alive after losing it isn't she?

Bonus Triva: If you look closely at Illidan in Warcraft III, you will notice that at least one of his blades has the face of a panda painted on it (Samwise Didier's trademark). One place it can be seen clearly is in the cut scene in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne at the end of the Night Elf campaign when Illidan says goodbye to Tyrande and Malfurion.
    On closer inspection the panda face on Illidan's changes when he is transformed by the skull of Gul'dan the change being the face changing from happy panda to angry panda, this change is accompanied by Illidan growing horns and wings of a demon and burning the ground on which he walks

Maiev was mentioned in a Warcraft book recently. From what I remember, people talked about her being portrayed as a future villain. Appears that she has become mentally unstable.

I think she just disagrees with the Highborne being readmitted and is finally retaliating against Tyrande and Malfurion for their decisions, which she was not a fan of.

10+ Year Old Account
    welll there's a rumor about Maive becomeing mad and killing Kaldorei?? i dont remember well but apparently sh is going to become a villain in the possible future, as for Illidan (Illidan not Illdian) he is gona get rez or make a comeback.

About the Panda thing it was an abril's fool joke or someyhing like that.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfoxx View Post
    Maiev was mentioned in a Warcraft book recently. From what I remember, people talked about her being portrayed as a future villain. Appears that she has become mentally unstable.
    she ressurects illidan in some evil plot to "hunt" him once again... atleast that's a semi logical reason for him to be brought back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan comes back and is the "hero", Maiev is the villain. We kill her. If only that wasn't the case. /sigh. I love you Maiev.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon