Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it makes a lot more sense to be honest, I can't see them being hunters though as it would be hilarious seeing a bear controlling a bear pet or something shooting with a gun or crossbow. I do not know how a bear would transform into a tree though.

Well, it makes as much, or rather, as little sense as anybody else turning into a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Droxo View Post
    Not many people could see Pandas being put into WoW well and making sense... go figure
    They've been part of the universe since wc3, there are quests referring to them from vanilla, we know they exist so why would it not make sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    I think it's an old misconception that pandas being bears is a misconception. A double misconception!
    A misconinception! :P
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

I'm not sure if I would like this or hate this. Think I would just have a neutral standpoint here.

Quote Originally Posted by Karashu View Post
    Don't mean to flame, but i gotta say it. Pandas aren't bears. They're more a raccoon. So a Pandaren turning into a bear is about as absurd as a Tauren turning into a bear.
    Real Pandas are bears bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    should remove panda warlocks and have druids available instead. 3 druid races on each faction.

ally(Night elf, Worgen, Pandaren)
    horde( Tauren, Troll, Pandaren)

Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Counter-reason. The Tauren, being peaceful bestial beings (like the Pandaren) would at least teach them if they showed interest. I see no reason why the Tauren wouldn't. Same with Night Elves, as they had connections with Furbolgs. I see it as a cop out if they dont make them Druids.

Completely Off-topic. Pandas can be Priests, but not Paladins?
    Your idea about the tauren and pandaren having so much in common that it could lead to them teaching the pandaren to be druid made me think.

Pandaren loving drinking brew ya? who else loves drinking?.....Dwarfs!! So one night the dwarfs and pandaren are gettin smashed and havin a ball right,

Then one panda sees a dwarf using his flash of lights to help a overly drunk friend and the panda says " hey how are you doing that?"

BOOM panda paladin.

We should have gotten panda druids. Horde druids didn't get goblin, or even belf druids, so we're stuck with really old models.