Deleted

Question I'm done with WoW after hearing the MoP announcement. Any suggestions for new games?

So after hearing about the pandamanland expansion pack, I'm done with WoW. My interest in the game was slowly dying throughout Cata but I figured the expansion announcement would blow my mind and rekindle my interest. However, MoP was pretty much the final nail in the coffin. Also, I find MMO's to be extremely time consuming (and dare I say addictive), not to mention I wanted to stop playing them anyway. Blizzard just made the decision a whole lot easier for me.

I am now looking for some new games to play and it doesn't matter if they are on the 360, PS3 or PC. The genre doesn't really matter either, I'm open to anything as long as it isn't an MMO. I just want to hear what games you guys are excited about/currently enjoying. Convince me!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Mists of Pandaria? I'm confused by the rage about it. For years, the WoW community has asked Blizzard to implement the Pandaren. Blizzard finally does, and everybody is up in arms.

It would be like asking for murlocs to be an included race and getting an entire expansion with no real storyline based around the little fuckers for the next two years, that's why.

Now:
    Battlefield 3

Soon:
    Skyrim
    Batman Arkham City
    Assassins Creed Revelations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would be like asking for murlocs to be an included race and getting an entire expansion with no real storyline based around the little fuckers for the next two years, that's why.
    Exactly! I've heard people asking for playable Murlocs before, it doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Also, to be fair I didn't see those many people asking for Pandaren. Just because a few forum trolls voted "YES" on a stupid forum poll doesn't mean the other 10 million people who don't even use the forums want Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Now:
    Battlefield 3

Soon:
    Skyrim
    Battlefield 3 looks amazing but the gameplay looks really slow for an FPS. Is there a little too much tactic involved and not enough pew pew?

And when does Skyrim come out? :P

Did you play some of the awesome games of recent years? Mass Effect (1 & 2) would be my vote if you haven't yet.

Ive been pissing about on starcraft 2, if your really competitive like me, maybe consider giving it a try.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Did you play some of the awesome games of recent years? Mass Effect (1 & 2) would be my vote if you haven't yet.
    I played the first one. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Ive been pissing about on starcraft 2, if your really competitive like me, maybe consider giving it a try.
    I'm not sure if I'm ready to play a Blizzard game at this point haha. Not to mention I fail quite hard at RTS.

Deleted
    I like GTA San Andreas, Age of Empires 3 (no expansions), Sid Meier's Pirates, TF2 and a bit of BF3

Deleted
    So just because it's called "Mop" you will quit? GG then, please do quit.
    Your so called "addiction" is a different story. Don't flame on MoP if you have RL issues.

Since it would result in a ban I'm only going to warn you. Post constructively or don't post at all. Even if you don't agree with the OP you don't need to troll them. -Conscript
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-10-25 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farkface View Post
    Your so called "addiction" is a different story. Don't flame on MoP if you have RL issues.
    It's his opinion and you should respect that, stop being provocative.

OT: I've been dusting off the old Baldur's Gate recently why not give that a go? You also give the impression that you will like MW3 or Counter-strike both very fast pased FPS.
    Last edited by Toccs; 2011-10-25 at 10:54 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Farkface View Post
    There's a reason longtime players are leaving WoW, and you're it. Not the shitty expansions that we can grit our teeth through, not the mind-numbing grind to get another alt to 85, and not even the plethora of wipes and morons found in LFD and your good, old-fashioned everyday raid, but you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread. There are plenty of threads in this section about upcoming games, recent releases, and old games people still play. Look at one of those threads. You don't have to start a thread to tell everyone you don't like MoP.