Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    something for feral druids? we've kind of been left out since, well, always (unless you count hand of salfuras back in vanilla, but that was STR not AGI)

Quote Originally Posted by zakary3888 View Post
    Speaking of, I'm very on and off with WoW, how often are legendaries added?
    Aside from Vanilla, we've had 2 legendaries per expansion so far. 1 in the middle raid, 1 in the final raid.

TBC: Warglaives (Black Temple), and Thori'dal (Sunwell)
    WotLK: Val'anyr (Ulduar), and Shadowmourne (Icecrown)
    Cataclysm: Dragonwrath (Firelands), and Fangs of the Father (Dragon Soul)

Vanilla is the only difference, with 3 legendaries. 2 in Molten Core (Thunderfury and Sulfuras) which required stuff from Blackwing Lair as well, and 1 in Naxxramas (Atiesh), which required an item from Ahn'Qiraj as well.

Obviously a mythical legendary polearm for the Guardians/Ferals/Brewmasters. Monks will get a legendary this expansion, and it won't be another one-hand healing weapon, and it's unlikely to be another staff or dual melee weapons, or two-hand axe/sword/mace. A polearm and a shield for this expansion, I'm calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

legendary bamboo stick

Deleted
    Staff/Polearm with Agi on for Hunters, Druids and Monk
    And then a Agi/Str mace for Melee DW

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomeasaurus View Post
    Staff/Polearm with Agi on for Hunters, Druids and Monk
    And then a Agi/Str mace for Melee DW
    Hunters can't use Staves and Polearms.
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.

Legendary polearm time

Ferals, monks\

you jelly shield tanks :>

Prolly be 2H dps again this expansion. Damn rogues exclusive T_T
    Last edited by anaxie; 2011-10-25 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    Wouldn't surprise me if the first Legendary went to Monks to get attention to the class. Much like how DKs got the axe in Wrath. There will probably more than one Legendary though so other classes will still be in the running. Personally i would like to see Legendary Armour.

Next legendary should be for hunter and then tank legendary
    hunter had the worst situation when it comes to legendary and there is no arguing about it(and since healers and casters got their legendary because it was their turn then i cant see why this rule shouldnt apply to hunters after GC pleases his 2nd favourite class after mage)
    Only class that had 1 legendary total are deathknights and even they got to use shadowmourne for much longer than hunters thoridal (that was good for like month or 2 since steady shot changes made golden bow of quel thalas stronger than thoridal)
    Each tank class also had couple of legendaries and there was 1 true tanking legendary that was usable for like 3 years.... all the way from mc to black temple.

So to be completly fair hunters should get legendary but since GC hates hunters as they can eat his mage, it probably wont happen...

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    There will probably not ever be a polearm legendary tbh.
    It would do ridiculous things to bear tanking, and would make them way OP.
    Legendary staff* in one patch, legendary tanking sword/mace in the next.

* polearm just seems off for both classes, in 5.0 it'll be a relic from the homogenization of druid/hunter melee weapons - I doubt we'll see many polearms in MoP.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    There shall be a two handed beerkeg for you mindless melee DPS. =P
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

An off-hand.

[The Dragon Scroll]

love MoP, but i couldnt resist =]

Legendary bo staff. You'll be able to say you're pretty good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    It would do ridiculous things to bear tanking, and would make them way OP.
    How? That doesn't make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Legendary staff* in one patch, legendary tanking sword/mace in the next.

* polearm just seems off for both classes, in 5.0 it'll be a relic from the homogenization of druid/hunter melee weapons - I doubt we'll see many polearms in MoP.
    Hunters lose Polearms, but Brewmasters gain them. I don't see the problem here. They also want Strength Polearms to make a return, and really, I wouldn't be surprised to see Guardian Druids converted to Strength somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShinyOne View Post
    Hunters lose Polearms, but Brewmasters gain them. I don't see the problem here. They also want Strength Polearms to make a return, and really, I wouldn't be surprised to see Guardian Druids converted to Strength somewhat.
    I'm not saying druids/monks will not be able to use polearms, just that a staff makes more sense lore-wise for both classes.

Bears and Str... even when Str still gave 2 AP, Agi necks and rings were better for bears than their Str counterparts. Tanking trinkets don't use Str. No need to let Str return to leather classes.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Hey! Now we can get legendary Wands!

Blizzard please give us a legendary shield. That would have been so awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    a tanking fists legendary item.
    or something that isn't a weapon - 'I know, trippy'

Agi staff pole. With monks, three classes will be able to use it, a decent representation. Also, ferals and hunters need some love too
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Imma guess we'll get an Agil staff for Druids, Hunters and Monks. There's GOING to be a monk legendary.