Most insanely epic computer story of all time

So you guys remember how back when i bought my awesome 1850$ pc I made a thread because I thought I had an issue with my SSD

Then I got it refunded and bought a different one.

Then 4 issues later and 3 weeks later the problem came back so I made a new thread, someone on a different forum pointed out it could be some dvd drive and some of you pointed out the PSU and board. So then I tried removed the dvd drive and it worked flawlessly again for the 10th time.

Well guess what? lawls I still got my psu rma'ed to be replaced by a different one but it still hasn't been delivered yet and i wanted asus to rma my board but since their support isn't worth shit, they still haven't replied to me in a week,

Now im in the middle of an arena and the computer crash completely and fan are running an extreme speed, wasn't sure which fan i spouse the graphic card fan.

So yea looks like the 500$ worth graphic card just died, but apparently not because i tried 2 different one, a 8800GT and a 8400GS and the 8800GT crashed, i knew it was not working fine so i thought, meh could be the card but for shit and giggle i tried my 580GTX on the 2nd pcie slot and guess what? WORKS FLAWLESSLY AGAIN lawls.

So obviously the board as something which need to be rmaed which was probably caused by a bad psu.

So in the end

150$ for the SSD change 100$ for the HDD change 35$(not yet spent) for a DVD drive change, (around 60 bucks to ship psu cover customs and model change).

Yea COMPUTER are just that hilarious. Thats more money spent that a crappy 1000$ worth car , just saying.

FML

Deleted
    Stop using the word epic for what it wasn't intended.

Mod Warning. Stop posting troll comments as it is an infractable offense.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2011-10-25 at 08:20 PM.

You need spare parts and software to stress the PC and test if it's stable.
    No damaged graphics card could survive an hour of Furmark BURN-IN test for example.