How tall are the Pandaren?

I was examining the youtube videos and I couldn't get a real solid understanding of it. According to the RPGs they are supposed to be 5 feet to 6 feet tall, though currently it's hard to tell, but judging on the height of grass and trees next to them, it sort of looks like they are only around 3-4 feet tall, IE about the same height as Dwarves. (I have one friend who's throwing a fit because they aren't as tall as Taurens like they were in WC3)

Has there been any screenshots where a Pandaren was standing next to one of the currently existing races?

Deleted
    Im also curious now that i saw this thread, but my guess is that its almolst human-tall or a little less.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess somewhere between the height of a dwarf and that of a human. I don't think there are any screenshots or videos of them in respect to other races so I cannot say for sure myself.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd put them at about human height. This is just speculation / hope and based on no facts at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always assumed they were just a little smaller than taurens. Don't know why, but I've always assumed they were big.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

I guess they will be like an orc. Just with a fat belly