Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

My bear/cat - mog is same for both specs ^^
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING for WoD
    Proud RL of Mythic 8/14 HC Open Raid PUG

Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Anyone knows the items on this?

First set:
    Head - Mooncrest Headdress
    Shoulder - Ironfeather Shoulders
    Chest - Grizzly Jerkin
    Hands - Stonemaul Gloves
    Waist - Robust Girdle
    Legs - Windscale Sarong

Second set:
    Head - Trickster's Headdress
    Shoulder - Expedition Shoulderguards
    Chest - Grizzly Jerkin
    Hands - Smuggler's Mitts
    Waist - Ogron's Sash
    Legs - T'chali's Kilt

Here's the transmog I ended up going with. Trying to avoid as much brown as possible while using bright colours! I haven't bothered with weapons yet. Tried to farm the star dagger and moon offhand in Ulduar but nothing dropped this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You should take off your guild tabard. The red octopus doesn't really match the rest of the gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Yeah, tabards look awful on most transmog. Especially on dresses when it cuts the tabard in half. Otherwise I like the transmog a lot.
    Haha I know. If you click my guild site we take pride on our octopus because its "bitchin' as shit" but the set does of course always look better sans tabard.

Fellow druids, following my successful attempt at transmogging an Assassin's Creed 2 set, I'm looking to transmog my OS tank set to another famous game character lookalike.

Anyone's got suggestions of recognizable non-WoW characters? So far I've thought of Solid Snake and Dante (DMC).
    Last edited by Syio; 2013-04-30 at 09:59 AM.

Here is my new transmog.
    CM gold gear + soulkeeper

Edit: sorry for huge pic, cant make it smaller.

Resto druid @ Frostmane-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    My bear/cat - mog is same for both specs ^^
    Really liked the set, do you mind sharing the gear?

My set . I fully quested through Thousand Needles (more or less), did the wanted quest in the camp (which gives you quest for Thousand Needles).
    There is a bit different shade of the set available as well. Discovered it while questing.

The wep. is gladiator something from HP from legacy weapon quarter master.

Shirt is guild's officer shirt.

My armory.
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING for WoD
    Proud RL of Mythic 8/14 HC Open Raid PUG

Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.

need help with legs and waist...but i found one that goes with the therazane tabard

Best transmog for a feral!
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

Must... put characters... in numerical order. Why is this bothering me so much? Arghkk!
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    My set . I fully quested through Thousand Needles (more or less), did the wanted quest in the camp (which gives you quest for Thousand Needles).
    There is a bit different shade of the set available as well. Discovered it while questing.

The wep. is gladiator something from HP from legacy weapon quarter master.

Shirt is guild's officer shirt.

My armory.
    Been using the discovery armor mog since we got access to transmog, more or less. It's just awesome.

Wildcaller is a great low-key staff/polearm mog to supplement the set.

Bright light doesn't do it justice, it looks better in damper areas.
    Last edited by Ixuzcc; 2013-05-12 at 05:27 PM.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Alright switched up my xmog a bit.
    I really liked the thunderheart robe but not too keen on the bird shoulders so I swapped them out for bloodtusk shoulderpads then had to go with armbands of the bear spirit + prospector's mitts because the thunderheart gloves would obviously not fit anymore and a voodoo mask because...eh why not. Slightly more mish-mash than I usually do but I like it.

Also the belt that normally matches the thunderheart set causes graphic white lines down whatever legs you wear, that made me sad.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-05-20 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Alright switched up my xmog a bit.
    I really liked the thunderheart robe but not too keen on the bird shoulders so I swapped them out for bloodtusk shoulderpads then had to go with armbands of the bear spirit + prospector's mitts because the thunderheart gloves would obviously not fit anymore and a voodoo mask because...eh why not. Slightly more mish-mash than I usually do but I like it.

Also the belt that normally matches the thunderheart set causes graphic white lines down whatever legs you wear, that made me sad.
    I really like it, it looks really good on a Troll (I love troll themed sets ) but i think you should change the polearm

I know there's a lot of excitement about the burning seed now being available, but please remember that posting your druid shapeshifted is not a transmog and not allowed in this thread.

Thanks.

Sunfyre | Blog | Twitter

Not enough cleavage in any leather pieces...Plate/Mail/Cloth has all the good ones =/

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I really like it, it looks really good on a Troll (I love troll themed sets ) but i think you should change the polearm
    Yeah I'm using Jalak's staff now, I love the look of it, if my guild were capable of heroic the red version would be friggin perfect.

Guardian: Full T4 /w Earthwarden-transmogged Stormherald, Reborn, Thunder Bluff tabard, no cloak

Resto (and Guardian when I get a superior non-maul weapon): Full T6 /w Pillar of Ferocity, no tabard/cloak

Balance: Full 'blue T6' PvP set (forgot which season) /w Journey's End, no tabard/cloak

I highly doubt Blizz will ever come up with a set that screams TAUREN DRUID more than T4 and especially T6. The day I grow tired of those visuals is the day I die.

My Voodoo Forest Druid...

A friend recently made a drawing of my druid as a cool little present

Up untill yesterday my druid was still wearing everything you see in the drawing ^^ I love that runetotem set

was going to wait till I finished coloring and shading it but some computer related issues prevented me from having the time as of late.. heres a snippet though

Very impressive, your friend has a lot of talent! I like that set, too, apart from the helmet... that looks too 'rogue-ish', IMO.

On a related note: I always found it funny that Hamuul Runetotem has the Tier 9 Set named after him, but is wearing T6 himself. :P