LastLast
    Field Marshal
    What is the bear paw staff, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    What is the bear paw staff, please?
    http://wowhead.com/item=31186

Same model and colour

http://wowhead.com/item=31009

Really like this transmog set: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfpls/advanced
    one of the few I always go back to
    FatSharkYes on Shattered Hand EU 14/14 HC
    Main: Warlock Alt: Druid

I don't know about you guys, but Leather seems to have the most terrible looking designs in my opinion. It's a tough armour-type to transmog for, that's for sure... I've been unable to find gear sets I'm 100% happy with for both my Druid and Monk, yet my Paladin has 10 or more different sets I'm extremely happy with and can't decide from, with my Priest not far behind. My Shaman seems to have a bit of both of the Leather and Plate diseases, by having a mix of very disgusting sets (T5) and then some really amazing looking ones.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Plate has the best overall look, with Cloth not far behind followed by Mail and then the bottom-of-the-barrel Leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but Leather seems to have the most terrible looking designs in my opinion. It's a tough armour-type to transmog for, that's for sure... I've been unable to find gear sets I'm 100% happy with for both my Druid and Monk, yet my Paladin has 10 or more different sets I'm extremely happy with and can't decide from, with my Priest not far behind. My Shaman seems to have a bit of both of the Leather and Plate diseases, by having a mix of very disgusting sets (T5) and then some really amazing looking ones.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Plate has the best overall look, with Cloth not far behind followed by Mail and then the bottom-of-the-barrel Leather.
    I agree, it's hard to find individual non-set leather pieces that go well together. You really need to be creative to come up with an original look. Horde leather-wearers have it even worse IMO because most of them you have to deal with the ugly feet/hooves that you can't cover up with boots.

Been working on this one for a while.

Thanks to Shyama for the awesome signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    Been working on this one for a while.

Am I right in saying that the red seed thing in the staff has a white aura? Apart from that, I do love that set.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

It does with an enchant.

Grunt

Looks pretty okay
    http://i.imgur.com/LVdIqQF.jpg

T4 is the one for me

the Shadowtooth set (except the hat) is in my opinion a pretty good one for trolls

the Boneshredder set combined with an indiana jones hat is awesome aswell :P

Can't post images yet. Could you plz tell my what are those legs in post №1076?

AFK: Attack, fight, kill! Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF: Way to fight! Healer loves you for pulling three trash packs.
    OOM: Out Of Mobs! Healer needs a challenge.

This is my current xmog.

I will probably end up changing the helm and shoulders to something else and of course the weapon to match those but I really like how the gloves, chest and belt go together.

My new transmog for my druid. Just farmed this entire set in 1 Ulduar 25 run, no joke! Lucky I guess haha.

So this is my new set, always really liked tier 5 and merciless gladiator.

This is mine currently

Last edited by Eridon; 2014-07-25 at 05:39 PM.

Hi all! This is my transmog set in "worgen flight form" style that I like very much.

Set list:
    Terokk's Mask
    Shadow Heart Spaulders
    Discovery Armor
    Mantid Carapace Augments
    Dragonmaw Emergency Strap
    Halberd of Inner Shadows