Thread: Druid Transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    [Can anybody tell me what Weapon that is? It looks amazing.
    Pillar of Ferocity from Anetheron in Battle of Mount Hyjal. It's one of the weapons from T6 raids that match the looks of T5 armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that was exactly my Intent. It matches the T5 Shoulders perfectly.

Here is my fabulous feathery druid

Last edited by Caelnir; 2014-11-04 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    Tell me what you think!

I rarely find full sets that I really like in these threads, but yours is absolutely gorgeous. Might have to steal it.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted

Blue being my favorite color and Alterac Valley (old school one) being my favorite battleground, I figured I could go for Frostwolf Clan
    themed transmog I sometimes change the shoulders back to Darkmantle ones if I don't want to look as "flashy".

What do my fellow druids think of my transmog?

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    My xmog i've had for a while. Goes with the legendary cloak and cloak proc for melee. I'm also a feral, so having the feral symbol on my gear seems right, lol.

Trying to post mine

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Hood, or no hood?
    I can tell the shoulders are the Furious Glad, but anyone have an idea of thee staff, legs, chest and gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmor View Post
    I can tell the shoulders are the Furious Glad, but anyone have an idea of thee staff, legs, chest and gloves?
    Staff
    Chest (Or this or this.)
    Legs (Or this or this.)
    Gloves (or this or this.)

Apart from the chest, those are pretty well known raid epics (and even tier sets). How can you not know of them?

With Weapon out pic

Was using the polearm from Heroic Madness for weapon transmog before 6.0 but since the change to allow maces changed to the Vengeful Gladiator's Bonegrinder.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I rarely find full sets that I really like in these threads, but yours is absolutely gorgeous. Might have to steal it.
    That's not a full set, like at all.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's not a full set, like at all.
    I didn't mean that it's a tier set or anything, I'm not that thick, just that I liked all the pieces that form his transmog (i.e. set). Usually I only like a piece or two when I see other peoples' mogs.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmor View Post
    Gloves are tier 6 recolour from PvP version, Legs are tier 5, staff is from Ulduar, Freya boss. Colour may change depending on difficulty. Chest piece is green world drop, shouldn't be too hard to find on AH.

A little something different. At least I don't think I have ever seen this setup on anyone. At least not for a long time.

That's one sweet set Sumatran.

Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    Tell me what you think!

*SNIP*

Item list:
    Rifle Commander's Eyepatch
    Underdweller's Spaulders
    Glyphed Breastplate
    Nether-Rocket Gloves
    Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Waistband of Cruelty
    Aluwyn's Legguards
    Glyphed Boots
    Tower of the Smoldering Corpse (colors fit better ingame, than on the picture)
    Gilnean Tabard (WORGENS UNITE)

Most of the items I've found while leveling I think, other's I found while scouring for similar color-schemed items in mogit.
    Love it. Worgen druids FTW!!!

Hanging out in my garrison. The view is great.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer full Thunderheart (T6) with the End of Dreams staff from Naxx for my feral set. The whole set has the "wooden eagles" theme and is very tribal which fits with the Tauren. I use full Stormrage for my healing set.

Okay, new mog/sex change.

Liking the darker colors more.

Made this one for a friend, thought it looked pretty cool so thought I'd post it for other druids

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.