Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post

Where'd you get the belt from mate?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45830/be...living-thicket You can buy it in dalaran part of the same set as the robe

Deleted

Here's mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Looking for a head piece and maybe a weapon, though have gotten used to my current stick , any good suggestions?

Deleted
    Looking for a head piece and maybe a weapon, though have gotten used to my current stick , any good suggestions?
    Spire of coagulated globules is pretty yellow, though bulky.

The headpiece from ulduar is very universal in my opinion, you could get the yellow tinged one mayhaps?

Deleted

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naturalna, what weapon enchant is that please? It's very druidic!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Naturalna, what weapon enchant is that please? It's very druidic!
    it´s enchant illusion: Mending But i think it looks better on staff (trying to get some from BRF atm)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant, thank you!

Transmog noob! Looking to complete a set around the t17 shoulders im using! Any advice??

Deleted

New transmog for me. Went with a greener more druidy approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    My newest set. I call it "Druid of the Howling Moon"

Whelp, now that you have copied my look, time to change it.. Guess ill use the old ZG gear (pre TBC). nobody ever has those.

Hard to find good xmog for a troll

So here's my tmog. As you can see, I've gone for the Thisalee look I've tried to get it as close to in-game Thisalee as I possibly can. Most of her items aren't available for druids to transmog, like the leather-chest-over-feathered-chest look, or her feathered leggings. I concidered trying to find a blue shirt I could wear under a chest to get the look, but I decided to go with the feathered chest instead. And for the leggings, I went looking for something blue and leathery, and I think they work really well with the chest. I think I got most of them down, with some slight hue variations (bracers and boots). I'm also currently farming ToC 10man for Fordragon Blades, which seems to be the weapon in choice for the Druids of the Talon in my garrison. So when I get that, I'll transmog my staff to that. I don't currently have a dagger/oh combo I can raid with, even tho I know that's what Thisalee uses in-game.

Fordragon Blades http://www.wowhead.com/item=47834

My previous set was vaguely inspired by Druids of the Flame
    Last edited by Iselia; 2015-03-23 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Spire of coagulated globules is pretty yellow, though bulky.
    I don't want anything "round" looking, needs to be more edgy/sharp. Would love something that looks close to what I have atmo.... But I guess it's impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    The headpiece from ulduar is very universal in my opinion, you could get the yellow tinged one mayhaps?
    I assume that can be bought from the vendor as well? As I am not in-game atmo, cannot check until the evening.

Deleted
    Hmm guys how are you getting those old Tier sets for the transmog ? Doing some solo old raids ? Or it is possible to buy them on AH ?

Deleted
    Doing old raids, and sometimes you can buy some of the pieces from vendors

Deleted
    Aha , and how can I buy from vendors ? Do I need some tokens or not ?

Deleted
    Depends, for the actual tier items, you need the Tokens, but there are also sometimes Off pieces, which look the same, and can be bought for gold. The way i usually go about it is by using the Moggit addon to look up items and then looking up how they are obtained on Wowhead or Wow-db.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smejusak View Post
    Hmm guys how are you getting those old Tier sets for the transmog ? Doing some solo old raids ? Or it is possible to buy them on AH ?
    Just soloing old raids.