Thread: Help fix my DPS

Help fix my DPS

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me fix my DPS, it just seems low and like i am more of a person getting carried than a person contributing to the group.

Here is a link to my guilds log to get some insight warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5375

And here is a link to my armory us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Daydreaminn/simple

Thank you for any help you can give

Would help if you explained your rotation to us!

I took a look at your latest Archimonde log:
    • You use Inc+CA only twice in the fight, once at start and another past 6min. You can use it one more time at the 3min mark.
    • Your second use doesn't line up with second pot or heroism
    • Shooting Stars procs are low. It's either bad RNG or you're casting moonfire/sunfire on adds that die and you don't re-apply it on a living target. The tooltip specifies "when your most recent Moonfire or Sunfire deals damage over time". Fewer shooting stars procs = fewer starsurges which also means less uptime on starfall with class trinket.

Other notes:
    • finish 4 set, its a 6% damage increase
    • get legendary ring
    • not that you die too much but being dead = lower dps; use barkskin/health pots more and I'd advise switching Ysera's gift with Renewal to be able to save your own ass more

Renewal never outheals Cenarion Ward used on CD. If Ysera's doesnt cut it use that.

Nature's vigil can pump out some pretty decent healing on a 2 minute cd too.

Thanks guys! Getting my legendary ring now and i should have 4 piece this weekend! Im gonna swap to Renewal also, completely forgot that the skill was there lol