1. #1

    Balance m+ legendaries

    Hi, which balance druid legendaries are the best for m+

  2. #2
    Moderator xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,718
    I prefer Lady and the Child + Soul of the Archdruid. You can swap in Prydaz for some bosses/tyrannical and Oneths for bosses

  3. #3
    Most of the time i run Bracers and shoulders, sometimes i change it up for bosses, the ones i have in different gear sets are. boots, sephuz, soul, bracers, shoulders, prydaz and the cd reduction ring.

  4. #4
    I run full AOE gear (4set T20) with LatC and Soul for trash.
    Swap to full ST gear for bosses (2/4 T19+T20) with LatC + OI, for high keys where bosses live longer then two minutes i switch LatC for IFE

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mLarryBE View Post
    I run full AOE gear (4set T20) with LatC and Soul for trash.
    Swap to full ST gear for bosses (2/4 T19+T20) with LatC + OI, for high keys where bosses live longer then two minutes i switch LatC for IFE
    Yeah this, using the (OI) ST talents. Except using 6pc wouldn't you not be able to use LatC? I use 6pc+IFE+OI for ST.
    Can also use IFE+Soul on trash before bosses for when you want to get incarnation back up.

    Remember you can drag the icon for the equipment sets onto your bars to quickly switch back and forth between the two.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Yeah this, using the (OI) ST talents. Except using 6pc wouldn't you not be able to use LatC? I use 6pc+IFE+OI for ST.
    Can also use IFE+Soul on trash before bosses for when you want to get incarnation back up.

    Remember you can drag the icon for the equipment sets onto your bars to quickly switch back and forth between the two.
    Is it possible to also make a cast sequence of some sort to switch back and forth from 2 sets on one bind? Am running out of keybinds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  7. #7
    Im using lady and the child (swapping it to bracer on bosses), and Impeccable Fel Essence.
    Talents (fortified affix): 3,1,2,3,1,1,2
    Talents (tyrannical affix): 3,1,2,3,2,3,1

    I cant use soul of the archdruid ring because it clears my talent when i switch it. So I never use it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is it possible to also make a cast sequence of some sort to switch back and forth from 2 sets on one bind? Am running out of keybinds...
    Shift+space
    T, shift T
    R, shift R
    F, shift F
    G, Z
    V, shift V
    B, shift B
    C, shfit C

    shift, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    and Im using a razer hex v2
    May you can use some of these.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    I cant use soul of the archdruid ring because it clears my talent when i switch it. So I never use it.
    That's why you always take incarnation.

    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is it possible to also make a cast sequence of some sort to switch back and forth from 2 sets on one bind? Am running out of keybinds...
    Check out this thread:

    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7118303973
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2017-10-03 at 01:06 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    That's why you always take incarnation.


    Check out this thread:

    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7118303973
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  10. #10
    Normally I'm lazy and just run Shoulders/Bracers/AOE spec unless its a high Tyrannical Key.

    For High Tyrannical you'd probably pick up Incarn and use Shoulders/SotA for Trash, then Bracers/Boots for ST Bosses? I never run a high enough tyrannical key that IFE would get a 2nd use on a boss.

  11. #11
    For those that run 6pc, does the Tier 19 have to be a certain ilvl or is the bonus always better than higher ilvl non-set?

  12. #12
    I've heard ~30 ilvls depending on the piece, and that's about what I found with my own sims as well.

    Of course it all depends on what stats are on the t19 and the non-set gear.

    (Sim it)
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2017-10-04 at 04:57 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Normally I'm lazy and just run Shoulders/Bracers/AOE spec unless its a high Tyrannical Key.
    Same as me, though I don't really run keys past ~15 because it's a waste of time and effort, personally. If we actually have difficulty because my group has downs, I'd probably run OI+IFE for bosses and LATC+SOTA for trash, with Inc as my talent (since switching off from SOTF is a bad idea. I learned that the hard way lol).
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    For those that run 6pc, does the Tier 19 have to be a certain ilvl or is the bonus always better than higher ilvl non-set?
    I have 890 cloak and 910 shoulders. Simmed 920 t20 shoulders with a 930 "bis" stat wise cloak and lost 30k dps. So even with an overall gain of 50 ilvls it is still not enough to out dps 2p t19/4p t20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •