Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Im going with T9 + T8 helmet. IMO it looks nice but its sad that i have to hide it everytime i transform into a moonkin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'll probably use my Genesis armor set, but the problem is the following.

Me in full Tier 13 gear.

Me in the same gear transmografied into Genesis armor set.

Me naked.
    Man, your gear looks so hot.
    Where can i get it?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Spa View Post
    IMO, we've got pretty good sets. I personally don't really find any of them ''ugly'', just ''average'' at worst.

The set that I'll be using:
    Can you list your items?

Quote Originally Posted by blah7 View Post
    Can you list your items?
    It's the t8 10man chest, gloves and shoulders with the t2 head, the caster leather belt from the 226 emblem vendor in Dalaran, the weapon and offhand from Algalon 25 and Boots of the Follower from Grand Widow Faerlina in naxx 10.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Tingey View Post
    I really like Stormrage for some reason (I know a lot of people hate it)
    I am with you on this one, I know other druids in my guild hate it but I think I might use stormrage!!!

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spa View Post
    It's the t8 10man chest, gloves and shoulders with the t2 head, the caster leather belt from the 226 emblem vendor in Dalaran, the weapon and offhand from Algalon 25 and Boots of the Follower from Grand Widow Faerlina in naxx 10.
    I love your set its pretty cool!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be using T8.5, and I want to get Dreambinder to go over the staff. Ulduar was my absolute favorite and best rading, and i want to always see that. Still searching for a good back to use.

With the void storage, I will finally get enough storage space to gather tier 1 and season 1 gear, though not for transmog purposes.

I think I'm going to go for this set I made from various epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    With the void storage, I will finally get enough storage space to gather tier 1 and season 1 gear, though not for transmog purposes.

I think I'm going to go for this set I made from various epics.

Which epics would those be?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombrador View Post
    Which epics would those be?
    Hang on, I'll find some links.

Head - Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight or Cowl of Defiance
    Shoulders - Titan-Forged Spaulders of Triumph
    Chest - Chestguard of the Conniver
    Gloves - Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation
    Belt - Vicious Gladiator's Waistband of Accuracy
    Legs - Skulker's Greaves
    Feet - Boots of the Neverending Path
    Last edited by Naro; 2011-10-31 at 11:21 PM.
    I don't get it.™

Tier 10 minus the dress looks pretty boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScorched View Post
    This is the look I'll hopefully be sporting:

Head: Cenarion Helm
    Shoulders: Stormrider's Mantle (Heroic) (The only piece I still have to get; this or Passive Resistor Spaulders (Heroic))
    Robe: Vicious Gladiator's Kodohide Robes (Season 9)
    Belt: Lightning Lash
    Gloves: Heavenly Gloves of the Moon
    Boots: Ethereal Footfalls
    Staff: Stanchion of Primal Instinct
    Great job!

I thought about Transmogrifying and after I spent about an hour putting a set together I scrapped it because nobody would ever see it, for showing off the latest elite gladiator gear is always the way to go, atleast in my eyes, the fact that s3 gear looked good on druids does still tingle my mind, but the only thing I "MIGHT" transmog is my staff into that algalon branch, it just looks so badass with the gladiator gear, + I preety much loved the s10 elite gear ( I can't say I didn't like S9 elite, but the s10 fits in perfect with ruthless drake ) so if I do get glad this season, I'm almost certain I'd be wearing my ruthless elite gear transmoged onto s11 gear, I don't know for certain though I have to dwell on it but honestly the wrathfull gear looked quite amazing, I guess it all boils down to mood, I'll have all the sets around shall I need them.
    But the real question lies within- Is there really a point in transmogrifying when my cat looks the same anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    But the real question lies within- Is there really a point in transmogrifying when my cat looks the same anyway?
    I, for one, only stay shapeshifted when absolutely necessary.
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Great job!
    Thanks Liinx

I really like the look of the T11 H shoulders, and I never show helm atm because none of them really suit IMO. I had show helm on for T8, since it was just a little crescent, but not for anything else. The antlers and feathers totally give off a Malfurion vibe, which is great.

I was disappointed that T12 chest wasn't a robe (even though it says "Robe" in the tooltip ), so I was determined to make my transmog chest a robe. It was a toss-up between S9 and T10, and I chose S9 because the purple bits went well with the NElf skin and hair.

I'm not 100% sold on the belt though; It looks decent enough in-game, but in the screenshot there it really stands out. The diamond matches the shoulders, and the brown edging matches the brown elsewhere, but its lack of muted green stands out a bit. I might find something else for that slot.

I agree that I'm less excited to transmog my druid than some of my other classes. But, I think I may use recolored T2 as my base.

EDIT: this is what I get for not reading through the thread before posting, I replied on page 1 XD
    Last edited by Vraizan; 2011-11-01 at 11:24 PM.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

wowroleplaygear.com
    Has some nice stuff in their 'stylish leather' page. I might find one of the various wolf helms to go with the ghostwalker set.

Or I might just go with having nothing transmogrified except my helm, which will get turned into a purple stylin hat

I tanked almost a whole expansion with that hat...

Shame the diamond tipped cane isn't a viable transmog target

T4 is a great set, no doubt about it. I personally thing a lot of the original ZG gear is great. I know when I was raiding I had my eye on the snake staff for quite a long time, along with the rep pieces you could get. The leather v-cut top with no sides looked great on my NE druid.

Just a question, might be a stupid one but well. Druids will probably the only class that has practically ZERO benefit from Transmog, or am I wrong. When we raid we do it in different forms ( big bear butt, pink kitty, some ugly crossbreed and a tree ) so only time we don't people can admire our cool looking pixels is when we run in some city showing off, thus Transmog for druids id least appealing. So will there be some nice glyph that will let resto or balance druids keep buffs like they are in a form but looking like they are put of form....?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearnecesity View Post
    this is what im doing
    I was hoping you could list the pieces?
    I found a few but not all of them, sadly.