Thread: Druid Transmog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Ugh, please don't use the "shape of a (mirrored) L on the forehead" helm...
    Yeah, that's what I said. I'm still in the process of farming the T2 helm

Then why mog your helm to it in the first place? :P

Deleted

My druid, effective today.

Last edited by Eirias; 2012-01-14 at 01:40 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, but I just cant stand that hat lol

Yea, some people like it, some people hate it. I'm using it until I come across something I like better, since I just had it sitting in my bank and was like 'O, a hat. That works.' I'm pretty satisfied with her look overall otherwise atm, so it'll do for now.

Deleted
    Why doesn't more folks have the tier 7 or 8, the tier from Naxxramas 25 man. Its the best looking gear ever !
    Sadly I don't have it yet. Cba go in there :-(

Ashr, CVPT, Eirias all have very nice sets! Good job on them I won't complete my set until a level 75 DK who managed to loot the legs I need gets online. I'll get a screen up then!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Ashr, CVPT, Eirias all have very nice sets! Good job on them I won't complete my set until a level 75 DK who managed to loot the legs I need gets online. I'll get a screen up then!
    Thank you. I personally think troll males look horrible with beefy set pieces so I tried to keep things simple, lean and unique. It may not be very druidic but I feel it suits the troll race

My set is finished! I'm calling it "I want blue"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Random question: Seeing as (for example) transmogging cloth gear to Warlock t6 (the head, specifically, I believe) does allow the demon wings to pop out and look all kinds of awesome... If you transmog a kitty weapon to Fandral's Flamescythe, does the same concept apply and the firekitty proc still work? I'm switching my druid from Balance to Feral, and if that proc worked, I'd head in and grab the Flamescythe to transmog onto his current weapon...

Had to use the dressing room, as I don't have a pole atm to transmogrify, so I can't use the full set yet.
    Oh and disregard the tabard, or.. it doesn't even look half bad, hah!

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dwarvenpanzer9 View Post
    Random question: Seeing as (for example) transmogging cloth gear to Warlock t6 (the head, specifically, I believe) does allow the demon wings to pop out and look all kinds of awesome... If you transmog a kitty weapon to Fandral's Flamescythe, does the same concept apply and the firekitty proc still work? I'm switching my druid from Balance to Feral, and if that proc worked, I'd head in and grab the Flamescythe to transmog onto his current weapon...
    It does not, sadly. The reason the wings work is because it's part of the look.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Are there ANY good looking polearms at all...

I was going for the cliche nature/Cenarian look, and loved my Draenic Staff... but have the polearm from ol DW now. Wish there was something "nature-y."

Quote Originally Posted by dwarvenpanzer9 View Post
    No. The demon wings are an SFX of the model itself, which is always shown on a warlock (excluding Meta, but that form has its own wings) but Firecat is an effect of the item, hence not directly connected to the model, so it is not copied.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    My mog set:
    http : //photos-1.dropbox.com/i/o/EiaKUzwa_Hu2a3djzp_8oCdKypOmYJ3G7Kq5rtMz7gQ/2266155/1326891600/e36f712/Nordrassil.jpeg

(can't link images :P)

My druid feels like a druid in a crowd of druids :P

I'm still looking for gloves that look exactly like the others, but the ones I have match with the set.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Kioga/simple

I like the druid T6 look but everyone and their cousin have started using it so I went with the pvp set. I like blue better and there seems to be more color contrast overall. I'm still looking for a matching belt and perhaps a different tabard. RNG has not been kind so I'm still using Fandral's but once i get Kiril, I will need a polearm transmog to finish things off. I want/need Kiril but I like the way my Wildfury staff compliments this set and since the tip is green, the agi enchant makes it look even better.

Has anyone found a good pair of gloves to match the T4 pvp shoulders? I like the black/red look but the gloves have a tan accent that throws everything off for me.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2012-01-17 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    I transmogrified my druid in t7 normal version, but i really enjoy t13 too

Anyone know the names of any of these pieces from this screenshot taken from the wowhead news page?

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/272137.jpg