Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pimp set
    Last edited by mmoc13224725f0; 2013-09-13 at 02:56 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    Pimp set

so good! mind posting an armory ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    so good! mind posting an armory ?

There is also a purple cloak called "Hammerhead Sharkskin Cloak" but looks bad on worgen together with two-handed weapons, at least for me.
    Last edited by mmoc13224725f0; 2012-11-23 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droih View Post
    In my opinion, druids got the best looking set of all time: T4

I'll use this for Resto/Moonkin:

And if you wanna be a badass feral:
    Yeah, this is definitely my favorite set. I had both the pvp and pve versions.

My Resto set, which I will use when I actually manage to get all the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post

This is the set I use on my Tauren druid, and it looks great. Only problem with those of use with horns is that they poke through the shoulders a bit.

Blossòm-Sylvanas EU. Check out that transmog (cant post links yet ) tier 2 rogue recolour with mgt dagger. Nightingale, if you know what i mean

Here's my current set:

armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieye/advanced

I wanted something that still showcased the current tier set (though I abhor the red coloring so I stuck to the blue even though I have some heroic pieces). The Antlers of Malorne will always be my mog helm - I loved the helm when I first saw it, and was so proud of myself for getting it back in Kara when I started raiding for the first time. I've kept it ever since - glad I did!

The chest is just a random BoE blue – I didn’t want a robe and I thought the chest matched the rest of the set pretty well.

For the weapon/offhand – I don’t like the look of maces in general so I wanted something that looked like an axe. As it turned out there was a great blue one that matched the rest of my set! The off-hand took the longest for me to get – ran 10 man Noth for weeks before I realized he only dropped it on 25-man. >< Got it the second 25-man kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    (amazing transmog set)

I'm completely in love with that set. What chest/pants are those?

Also, this is my druid's current set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilendra/simple
    Nothing super special, but I really like how it all turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post
    I'm completely in love with that set. What chest/pants are those?

Also, this is my druid's current set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilendra/simple
    Nothing super special, but I really like how it all turned out.
    Chest - Cuirass of Calamitous Fate

Legs - Leggings of the Broken Beast

Belt (Most Important) - Firescar Sash

Just picked up a Heroic Kiril this Sunday, was wondering if anyone had any purple Kiril inspired sets I could see for some inspiration and/or stealing. Finding a good purple set is hard! I would totally run Valorous Terrorblade if that specific coloring wasn't rogue exclusive =(

Edit: Just threw this together quick with MogIt.

Any feedback?
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-05-02 at 01:00 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Just picked up a Heroic Kiril this Sunday, was wondering if anyone had any purple Kiril inspired sets I could see for some inspiration and/or stealing. Finding a good purple set is hard! I would totally run Valorous Terrorblade if that specific coloring wasn't rogue exclusive =(

Any feedback?
    I like it, tbh ^^

The various purples look great together and suit each other well

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Any feedback?
    Overall, really great!

The only nitpicky thing I can come up with is the gloves - the blue gem on them bothers me just a wee bit (it's a little greenish, while the blue gem on the shoulders is more pure blue). Possible alternatives:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30003
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16712
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24365
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=10413

Again, this is just me being nitpicky. You have a great mog set and if you like it the way it is, then keep it!

Nah, I definitely know what you mean. I really tried to avoid pieces from the T12H Rogue set that had that dull yellow on them, and pieces from the T12H Druid set that had those sharp blue parts (most of the set). That's a lot of the reason I didn't want to just use those sets unmodified. Well, that and the fact that a couple of the pieces just look silly to me.

I really wish I could find a good alternative to the chest piece, not very keen to do the Vash'jir quest chain just to get it when I've managed to avoid it for so long (the purple Nimbleknife recolor that the piece is from Vash'jir quest line exclusive). I was kind of looking at the purple shadowcraft piece (from BC regs) as a replacement, or maybe just a placeholder until I actually get around to doing the Vash'jir quests (or maybe an excuse not to do them!).

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 08:23 PM ----------

I'm not a huge fan of any of those pieces you listed, maybe Dragonhide Gloves are a better fit? Also, here's the link to the Purple Shadowcraft recolor if anyone isn't familiar.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this on the general transmog thread, but this is mine.
    Last edited by Alski; 2012-05-08 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarksideBeckons View Post
    Yeah, this is definitely my favorite set. I had both the pvp and pve versions.
    Totally agree. I made both sets, white and red but enjoy the red more. Sadly you can't get the belt or boots anymore. Can get around the boots issue with the LW one which are invis on a tauren but the belt you can't. Had to use one of the subs but still my favorite looking set.

well im tryin to post my transmog set but its not letting me till i post a few times...