Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    Could someone identify the pieces in this set?

(originally from another thread, never got an answer from
    OP though)
    Hood is tier piece from TOC
    Weapon is tier 5 set weapon from Hyjal
    Shoulders are tier 5
    The belt is from Pandaria, a monk set.

Not sure on the robes.

Sunfyre | Blog | Twitter

Last edited by Melnyna; 2013-03-13 at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Was total fun...... the lag party on Beta Leveling 01
    Beta test report: The loading bars are working as intended. Screens look smooth and decent drawn.

*click image for full res*

This is my druid, who happens to be my main.

Thanks Melnyna and Sunfire! you got them all right it seems

I don't often do the whole transmog thing on my druid cuz well, I hate spending gold on something I rarely see anyhow. But here's my latest:

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    You seem to have changed your picture since I last quoted you, but is that a new Horn style? I didn't hear anything about any new haircuts being added in MoP, maybe we got some?
    I posted that link from the armory so it changes every time i change my gear. I like the capped horns since I'm resto it fits that they would be capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Hood is tier piece from TOC
    Weapon is tier 5 set weapon from Hyjal
    Shoulders are tier 5
    The belt is from Pandaria, a monk set.

Not sure on the robes.
    Any idea for horde Head? quite hard to find one which will pass to this transmo.
    Thx for any possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I don't often do the whole transmog thing on my druid cuz well, I hate spending gold on something I rarely see anyhow. But here's my latest:
    This look wicked. What are the pieces you are using?
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.

I enjoy seeing everyone in their awesome tier, both old and new, as well as their creativity and imagination with creating looks of their own. Being a "traditional" Druid, I normally prefer wearing a kilt, but lately I've wanted something different. Something that I've never seen any other Druid wearing. So, this is my Druid these days: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Tyrrae/advanced

*edit: I guess I can't post links yet, sorry
    Last edited by CatCrazy; 2013-03-19 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    This look wicked. What are the pieces you are using?
    Thanks, The chest, pants, and belt are the agi offset pieces from Ulduar. Staff is Spire of Withering Dreams, also from Ulduar. The shoulders are Spaulders of Egotism from Naxx. Gloves are from the badge (JP) vendor in Dalaran, Gloves of the Blind Stalker and the boots are actually not transmogged as Boots of the Still Breath were already a good match

Since there servers are down I'll link my armory instead of posting a picture.

I want to replace my chest with the rogue-chest from Thorim 25 Hardmode.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Prolune/simple
    Thanks Shyama for making this AWESOME Signature, I love it!

Hi all,

Got the new tier pvp helm and shoulders yesterday....I found the new helm super ugly....Found one of the old old ones to look great with the shoulders....so many horns!!! What do you think?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oozoo/advanced

Got a little bored of my old transmog, so put it on my pvp gear instead. Now using this for my pve gear, don't see many running around with it, I hated it during t13 but it has grown on me, Kinda like it now. I guess its the bright colours, a change form the bland dark blues and blacks i normally use on my armour.

Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

This is the transmog set I am using atm based it off the one I was using in cata. Wanted a set that would work with the shadow-pan helm and this was best I could do used the glyph of starts to limit how noticeable the slight colour variation between the helm and the rest of the set is. Probably not everyone's cup of tea but figured I would share anyway

I am also using the title Starcaller, because I am a lazerchicken from starwars. If someone wants to rate me i'd love it Very happy with this one, because I really feel like druids dont have the many choices to go for.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-03-25 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagon View Post

This is the transmog set I am using atm based it off the one I was using in cata. Wanted a set that would work with the shadow-pan helm and this was best I could do used the glyph of starts to limit how noticeable the slight colour variation between the helm and the rest of the set is. Probably not everyone's cup of tea but figured I would share anyway
    I don't know how that set actually looks without the Glyph effect, but it looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    I am also using the title Starcaller, because I am a lazerchicken from starwars. If someone wants to rate me i'd love it Very happy with this one, because I really feel like druids dont have the many choices to go for.
    I always liked that set (prob the best looking set they've done since TBC) and the blue antlers helm really gives it a moonkin look overall Dunno about the weapon though, it kinda stands out from the rest of the set. It's a shame you can't mog a 1 hander into a staff because I think the staves generally have better graphics but that's just me.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CatCrazy View Post
    I enjoy seeing everyone in their awesome tier, both old and new, as well as their creativity and imagination with creating looks of their own. Being a "traditional" Druid, I normally prefer wearing a kilt, but lately I've wanted something different. Something that I've never seen any other Druid wearing. So, this is my Druid these days: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Tyrrae/advanced

*edit: I guess I can't post links yet, sorry
    I remember the Cadaverous stuff, I used to use it in vanilla (and yes, on my Druid). You should get a Ghostshroud to go with it if it's still in the game

Been using this for quite a while with Feng HC head but got really bored with it so it's hidden. I'm also waiting to swap the belt for the SPA one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=95089