Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Does anyone have a good transmog set for the Yu'lon Legendary cape

http://www.wowhead.com/item=102246/x...reath-of-yulon

Was thinking the green naxx set but can't find anything that goes together super well
    I'm using the Ulduar25 druid offpieces : http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=425

Deleted
    Hi!

Currently using Tier 7 25-man, but I'm struggling to find a good Mace that fits. I've been after Mallet of the Tides but no luck so far, and even then I feel it isn't such a great match. Anyone else got any ideas? I've been thinking about the one from last boss in Karazhan, it might go well with the gold color of the set. Anyone else got any other ideas?

Armory (because I'm too lasy to print-screen and upload it): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Nurf/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Does anyone have a good transmog set for the Yu'lon Legendary cape

http://www.wowhead.com/item=102246/x...reath-of-yulon

Was thinking the green naxx set but can't find anything that goes together super well
    The crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Sanctuary set.

I looks so gooooood.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

My new set, wanted to go a bit demon hunterish here
    Last edited by Avutu; 2013-09-27 at 07:39 AM.

Was going for some Dark Elf. Need to change back and mace. Trying to get Excavator's Brand
    but sadly no luck so far

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86518 ?

Just camp the location or check every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

Was going for some Dark Elf. Need to change back and mace. Trying to get Excavator's Brand
    but sadly no luck so far
    Could you possibly give an item list for this? I'm especially interested in that weapon

Here's my main druid's new transmog, and sitting behind him is my alt druid's transmog.

Last edited by earthwormjim; 2013-09-29 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

but sadly no luck so far
    I really like that set, but i don't really like your off-hand :S

This is what I'm running on my bear.

Anyone have the name of the weapon or an item list from the dark transmog above posted from markos82? It's really cool that people share these sets, but if no one posts an item list ever it's pretty hard to try out some of the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Could you possibly give an item list for this? I'm especially interested in that weapon
    No problem.

1. Mainhand is Maexxna's Femur
    2. Offhand is Grayson's Torch a quest reward but i think there are random drops
    3. Head is Cowl of Defiance
    4. Shoulder is Mantle of Darkness
    5. Robe is Kodohide Robe
    6. Gloves are Gloves of the Searing Grip
    7. Belt is Darkfang Belt

I also had feet but I DE them by mistake and different belt that didn had so pronounced side and it looked like it was a part of robe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I really like that set, but i don't really like your off-hand :S
    I like Off-hand, it has an area effect. Ground is light up by the fire. But im trying to change it and get Main-hand that will look like that..

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    Here's my main druid's new transmog, and sitting behind him is my alt druid's transmog.

I haven't seen this at least 30 other times in the thread, really hats off to you for a terrific joke!

Just to make it clear the above is not sarcasm, as I read it it makes me look like a sarcastic asshole.
    Hi Sephurik

No problem.

1. Mainhand is Maexxna's Femur
    2. Offhand is Grayson's Torch a quest reward but i think there are random drops
    3. Head is Cowl of Defiance
    4. Shoulder is Mantle of Darkness
    5. Robe is Kodohide Robe
    6. Gloves are Gloves of the Searing Grip
    7. Belt is Darkfang Belt

I also had feet but I DE them by mistake and different belt that didn had so pronounced side and it looked like it was a part of robe.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Off-hand, it has an area effect. Ground is light up by the fire. But im trying to change it and get Main-hand that will look like that..
    thank you for sharing. Might try the mace + oh out w/ the rogue BC dungeon set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I haven't seen this at least 30 other times in the thread, really hats off to you for a terrific joke!

Just to make it clear the above is not sarcasm, as I read it it makes me look like a sarcastic asshole.
    Yes... it does sound like a sarcasm XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    This is what I'm running on my bear.

I'm not sure about my helm thou, is it ok or any one have suggestions that would fit with the green/wood theme?

I always liked the Druids of Flame from 4.2

Since I just got Helreaver last night, I wanted to make a fire druid set - anyone have any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I always liked the Druids of Flame from 4.2

Since I just got Helreaver last night, I wanted to make a fire druid set - anyone have any suggestions?
    Well... the druids don't have many "fire-like" items so i came up with these:

Is not the best set ever, but IMO is not that bad (Note: the blue light in the helm is actually yellow in game)

Note2: you can use any random pants just make sure is not a kilt
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-09-30 at 07:34 PM.