Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ...
5
45
53
54
55
56
57
65
... LastLast
  1. #1081

  2. #1082
    Fluffy Kitten Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    6,635
    I put this one together recently and am very fond of how it looks, in either resto or boomkin spec.


  3. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque21 View Post
    Can't post links, so no picture here
    Utecitec
    If you don't mind, What is the gear for the PvP set? It looks really cool.

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I put this one together recently and am very fond of how it looks, in either resto or boomkin spec.
    That's cool. I like it when people mix stuff from different tiers and expansions and make it work.

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilonus View Post
    Mah drood.

    Can anyone tell me what leggings/kilt this is? To me it looks like the Kilt of Sewn Flesh from Meathook in CoS.. but these ones in the picture are little bit darker looking.

  6. #1086
    I generally use the Challenge mode sets, but before then these were my go-to transmogs, I have many different weapons that i swap in and out as well that match the sets. They are very piece-meal sets that I think look really good


  7. #1087

  8. #1088




    Hood, or no hood?

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post




    Hood, or no hood?
    No hood, and make your hair green. I think that would look really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

  10. #1090
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Radebeul, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post




    Hood, or no hood?
    No hood. Looks pretty awesome.

    Do you have an item list for the set?

  11. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Can anyone tell me what leggings/kilt this is? To me it looks like the Kilt of Sewn Flesh from Meathook in CoS.. but these ones in the picture are little bit darker looking.
    Looks like Cosmos Vestments
    Last edited by szandos; 2014-03-03 at 12:47 PM.

  12. #1092
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    19,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post




    Hood, or no hood?
    So.... How many please'es and cherries on top do I have to give for you to make me a transmog for mah male troll druid? QQ

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  13. #1093
    Overused and generic but I love it.

    Humanity will not be happy until the day the last aristocrat has been hung with the guts of the last priest.


  14. #1094
    Stood in the Fire Syph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Twisting Netherlands
    Posts
    432




    Mixture of Wildheart/Season 2 stuff mostly, still looking for some alternative gloves that match in color since I'm not a big fan of this glove-model with the thick bracer portion

  15. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hood, or no hood?
    No hood. Or try Crown of Malorne.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29086#.

  16. #1096
    Epic! Zombina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    1,656
    I'm trying to finish a set, does anyone know a good leather hood, possibly in green?

  17. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I'm trying to finish a set, does anyone know a good leather hood, possibly in green?
    Super general request >_> light green? dark? full head cover or a bandana? Troll looking or engineer? Posting a bit about the rest of your mog will help out a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

  18. #1098
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I'm trying to finish a set, does anyone know a good leather hood, possibly in green?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

    Download that. Will allow you to quickly and efficiently search through all leather head gear for the piece that fits your transmog.

  19. #1099
    High Overlord Ryuuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

    Download that. Will allow you to quickly and efficiently search through all leather head gear for the piece that fits your transmog.
    Shameless quote. That addon is single-handedly the best tool to create your own transmog set. And the best part is, its in-game, using your own char as mannequin.

    Here is mine. I especially like the staff.


  20. #1100
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,527
    @Ryuuk, really common set but still pretty cool BTW next time try to take the picture in a zone with a neutral light (in Moonglade everything looks green so is harder to see if the set actually match, etc...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •