Thread: Druid Transmog

Deleted
    That's my transmog, i'm looking for better off-hand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Do you have an item list please?

I'm just gonna leave this one here...

Just farmed it up, decided to go for somethin you don't see very often.

I have difficulty transmogging out of my Dreamwalker set for just about anything. I'm just too much a fan of the green dragon theme.

That said, if I can finish my CMs sometime before the pre-expansion patch I may have to make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I have difficulty transmogging out of my Dreamwalker set for just about anything. I'm just too much a fan of the green dragon theme.

That said, if I can finish my CMs sometime before the pre-expansion patch I may have to make an exception.
    Dreamwalker set is just too OP for Balance.
    The legendary cloack (and it's prock effect) just fit too damn perfectly to it :P

Silverhand, do you have gear list? Or set name?

Other than the helm, it's the lookalike rogue gear from lfr fear/terrace. Easy to farm nowadays as you can just get your lesser charms from the treasure trove scenario on isle of thunder, and the raids are fairly easy nowadays. Only had to do Tsulong twice for gloves and queen twice for the shoulders to drop.

Deleted
    So here's my feral transmog. I'm pretty happy with it so i thought that i will show it here. Still looking for better weapon.

Here: i.imgur.com/yy5DxpD.jpg (cant post pictures/links)

Let me post that image for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Moortyz View Post
    So here's my feral transmog. [...]

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rilissimo1 View Post
    That's my transmog, i'm looking for better off-hand
    Try Thaurissan's Royal Scepter.

BWD is by far my favorite druid transmog blue wise as opposed to my actual favorite being the CM set

Quote Originally Posted by Moortyz View Post
    So here's my feral transmog. I'm pretty happy with it so i thought that i will show it here. Still looking for better weapon.

Here: i.imgur.com/yy5DxpD.jpg (cant post pictures/links)
    Item list if possible? Looks sweet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Pusekatten, what is your shoulder xmog please? I really like the overall combination!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Hey Pusekatten, what is your shoulder xmog please? I really like the overall combination!
    Mantle of Darkness.

The item list was posted here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultrapper View Post
    Item list if possible? Looks sweet.
    Head: Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
    Shoulder: Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders HC
    Chest: Savage Gladiator's Dragonhide Robes
    Hands: Savage Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves
    Belt: Snow Lily Belt
    Weapon: on screenshot im using Hellreaver, but now i have Blackhand Doomsaw.
    Other weapons that i think would fit this: Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm(normal), Twisted Visage or Rapture.

For tauren i don't need boots, so i don't know if there are any good for this transmog

Deleted

My druid latest transmog ^_^

I'm very proud of my xmog, and I would love to post it, but I'm not allowed to yet. I provided a screenie link in my profile if anyone is interested.

How many posts do I need before I can link an image anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbaer View Post
    I'm very proud of my xmog, and I would love to post it, but I'm not allowed to yet. I provided a screenie link in my profile if anyone is interested.

How many posts do I need before I can link an image anyway?
    Here ya go.

I'm not a fan of the bear paw staff. With the summer festival coming up I'd try farming for the Frostscythe of Lord Ahune to go with that.
    Last edited by tkc-von; 2014-06-13 at 07:54 PM.