Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Argh, forgot to take a better screenshot of my current look, but there is one that I used as a New Year's greeting card on FB:

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Waist is 100% sure the t4 lookalike from karazhan (or gruul / mag). Definitely t4 era.
    Gloves look kinda like t5'ish. Kinda. Or some unpopular non-set crap :> Every other generic druid item looks like this. Could be pvp as well, season 12'ish?
    I'm 99% sure you can't see the wrists. What you think is wrists-slot is part of the gloves - or chest.
    Wow, I think you found them. Waist: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28655 & Gloves: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30223
    You're right. You probably can't see the wrists so that does not matter.

Thank you very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a new staff, and I've changed back to one of my older sets. I tried out some other things first, and ended up wasting a lot of gold on transmogs I thought I liked but ultimately wasn't happy with. Anyway! Here it is:

Deleted
    I have loads of mogs for various chars, but can't post any of them as I don't have the right post count, funny since I just joined to take part in transmog threads argh, but I'll be back with them at some point I guess :P

Guess I'll just list the pieces >.<

feathers of Akil'zon
    deadly gladiators dragonhide robes
    deadly gladiators dragonhide gloves
    belt of the twilight assasin
    Black ice polearm

Without showing helm/cape

I have a whole bunch of tier sets which are nice, I especially love tier 7 after trying to get tier 3 back in the day, but I fancied a change and put this together, I quite like it.

Edit: photo below, this set is real easy to put together too, mostly bought with gold, then shoulders from ZA (but not the bought ones from shatt, different colour).
    Last edited by mmoc48d0f9621a; 2015-01-15 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    Always had a thing for this kilt! Still looking for better gloves and mace though...

Deleted
    ooooh what kilt is that? it's given me another idea for which I may already have most of the pieces which is convinient

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illistari View Post
    ooooh what kilt is that? it's given me another idea for which I may already have most of the pieces which is convinient
    This

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34910/tameless-breeches

Deleted
    awesome thank you, you would not believe the list of things I have to collect between mogs, mounts and pets, and that's another mog set on the list hehe

Deleted
    awesome thank you, you would not believe the list of things I have to collect between mogs, mounts and pets, and that's another mog set on the list hehe
    Haha, I feel your pain! Good luck and may the odds (for drops) be ever in your favour!

Deleted
    Do any of you guys know any good looking off-hand that goes well with the dreamwalker set?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosphera View Post
    Haha, I feel your pain! Good luck and may the odds (for drops) be ever in your favour!
    Ahhh thank you, and likewise

I can finally post links yay

I know the polearm doesn't really match, but I love it so it's all I usually use, unless I'm sporting t5 then the pillar of ferocity comes out of course.

Just need a blazing drake now to get the emerald drake for her, and for the panther in zg to drop, and that's her general 'theme' sorted.
    Last edited by mmoc48d0f9621a; 2015-01-16 at 09:57 AM.

Ahhh thank you, and likewise

I can finally post links yay

I know the polearm doesn't really match, but I love it so it's all I usually use, unless I'm sporting t5 then the pillar of ferocity comes out of course.

Just need a blazing drake now to get the emerald drake for her, and for the panther in zg to drop, and that's her general 'theme' sorted.
    I love it! Would you mind sharing which shoulders/robes those are?

10+ Year Old Account
    With tentacle stick, now mythic. Love how the coloring on it goes so well with the rest of my gear. Still need to find a better belt though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesaru View Post
    I love it! Would you mind sharing which shoulders/robes those are?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=41660/de...-robes#sold-by

The robe and gloves/belt you can buy from arcanist firael in dalaran.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=69551/feathers-of-akilzon

The shoulders are from the first boss in zul'aman, there is the same model in shattrath that you can buy, but it isn't the same colour to match the robe unfortunately, hopefully you get lucky and get the drop first time drop rate isn't too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just put together a new set - trying to go for something more unique!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'll probably use my Genesis armor set, but the problem is the following.

Me in full Tier 13 gear.

Me in the same gear transmografied into Genesis armor set.

Me naked.
    I giggled.

Any suggestions on different shoulders? I am happy with the rest of the set but I'm not digging the glowy blue gems in the shoulders =/ I'm aiming for a Red and Black motif.

[IMG][/IMG]

At Moonwillow Peak

In Moonwillow Peak

Meow

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that i am a feral druid. I also prefer to use the old model.

Last edited by Andyzter; 2015-01-28 at 08:40 AM.