Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 73 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

What I'm currently wearing.

Sorry for teh Twitter quality on the image.

Deleted

New look for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post

gear list request. awesome stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    gear list request. awesome stuff!
    dagger is shard of azzinoth (illidan BT), set is LW crafted from WoD (640, higher upgrades have different colors) and even though it is kind of expensive (15k+ gold, depending on AH price) it looks nice, people always foget these sets (hunter´s one is really nice too!). Legs are Nordrassil Life-Kilt (Tier 5). Helm is still in progress, back is Elunarian Cloak.

thank you!

Since they decided to annihilate our coolest tier by making it a mis-matched pant suit, I find that the Cata PVP gear looks pretty decent with the helm/shoulders. Luckily the wings are yellow so the robe accent that bit.

^ That's a very nice look I really like the wings, but not the rest of T17, so this is a good mix. The yellow matches well indeed. Man if only fem Tauren would be able to close their mouth. I would be sooo up for leveling my baby druid and getting her a similar mog.

I wish I could have those shoulders :C

Deleted
    Really nice set. It's a shame the proper parts for it don't match.

Quote Originally Posted by linedpaper88 View Post
    Really nice set. It's a shame the proper parts for it don't match.
    Agreed! It's definitely one of the best sets they've released, and looked awesome when it was a robe. Then they made it into pants and the whole thing just looks absurd...

I'm typically someone who changes tmog everyday. I've been in love with this set for almost a week now.

Heroic Dragon Soul set (shoulders, chest, gloves)
    Tier 4 helm
    Wrathful Gladiator's Belt of Salvation
    Heroic Rathrak (Dragon Soul)
    Lei of the Lifegiver

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    Since they decided to annihilate our coolest tier by making it a mis-matched pant suit, I find that the Cata PVP gear looks pretty decent with the helm/shoulders. Luckily the wings are yellow so the robe accent that bit.

]
    @Brilynn what shoulder's and helm are that?

--NVM found it
    Last edited by Hygeia; 2015-04-10 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    I agree with the mismatch gloves/legs being a pain, this is what I use when I feel like showing the wings off

Last edited by Lazykin; 2015-04-10 at 10:59 AM.

I've spent a long time finding a proper set for my troll druid, who I wanted to feel like a real troll, with the Witch Doctor and Hexxer as inspiration. Which isn't very easy when you're not a shaman, but I've found this, and is extremely happy with it:

Blazewing's Furious Kilt, Ceremonial Leather Harness, Ruffled Chaplet, Timeworn Shadowtooth Shoulderpads, Skysinger Belt, Abyssal Leather Gloves, Nocturnal Wristbands and Sky-Shaper Staff, enchanted with Enchanter's Illusion - Lifestealing for that purple glow that ties the staff even better to the headpiece and the hair.

The selected mount for this, is the Black War Raptor.

stopped on this. shame i only see it out of cat form =)

Deleted
    My go to Tmog, fairly simple with a mishmash of items.

Deleted
    Ayy what does the shoulders called??? plz help

- - - Updated - - -

What does the shoulders called???

Quote Originally Posted by Biffberr View Post
    Ayy what does the shoulders called??? plz help

- - - Updated - - -

What does the shoulders called???
    Which ones?

Deleted

Going for a blackhand appropriate look.

Shame about the bit of clipping on the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post

New transmog for me. Went with a greener more druidy approach.
    Where can I get this staff? Alternatively, I am looking for a staff to match tier 7.5 if anyone has a suggestion.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.