Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    Where can I get this staff? Alternatively, I am looking for a staff to match tier 7.5 if anyone has a suggestion.
    Wildfury greatstaff

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30021/wildfury-greatstaff

Its a bit of a pain, drops from random trash in serpentshrine caverns, so you only get one shot a week to get it. Also its enchanted with I believe 'mending' or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Wildfury greatstaff

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30021/wildfury-greatstaff

Its a bit of a pain, drops from random trash in serpentshrine caverns, so you only get one shot a week to get it. Also its enchanted with I believe 'mending' or something to that effect.
    Thank you!
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post

What is this set? its amazing I need this for my Druid now :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean137 View Post
    What is this set? its amazing I need this for my Druid now :P
    That's the crafted Draenor leather one, supple leather; I believe also with another custom pants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    That's the crafted Draenor leather one, supple leather; I believe also with another custom pants.
    Indeed it is.

The kilt is Kilt of Immortal Nature from Shade of Akama. The weapon appears to be Shard of Azzinoth from Illidan with a Mending enchant illusion. The cloak could be any of the following: Elunarian Cloak; Striderhide Cloak; Burnoose of Shifting Ages; Drape of the Spellweaver.

I decided to go with a red theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozali View Post
    snip
    Looks really nice, item list?

Quote Originally Posted by Iselia View Post

So here's my tmog. As you can see, I've gone for the Thisalee look I've tried to get it as close to in-game Thisalee as I possibly can. Most of her items aren't available for druids to transmog, like the leather-chest-over-feathered-chest look, or her feathered leggings. I concidered trying to find a blue shirt I could wear under a chest to get the look, but I decided to go with the feathered chest instead. And for the leggings, I went looking for something blue and leathery, and I think they work really well with the chest. I think I got most of them down, with some slight hue variations (bracers and boots). I'm also currently farming ToC 10man for Fordragon Blades, which seems to be the weapon in choice for the Druids of the Talon in my garrison. So when I get that, I'll transmog my staff to that. I don't currently have a dagger/oh combo I can raid with, even tho I know that's what Thisalee uses in-game.
    Have a list of items? Primarily the legs and boots?

Deleted
    Night elf female. Skimpiest leather you can find. But then what do I know, 90% of time I'm a man-sized fat owl.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my new transmog - the colours would probably fit better on a Horde druid, but I like the way it looks on my night elf! And it's pretty unique, too, which I always enjoy with transmogs; my previous one was fairly generic, so it's a nice change.

(Note: Half of a priest not included! )

Dunha, Champion of Agamaggan

Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    Looks really nice, item list?
    Shoulders - Bloodtusk Shoulderpads
    Chest - Wolf Rider's Padded Armor
    Gloves- T'wansi's Handwraps
    Pants- Hamlet's Wind Whipped Leggings(or any of that druid tier look alike)
    Belt- Feral Cord

The weapon was just what I had on hand. Hellscream Heirloom staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozali View Post
    Shoulders - Bloodtusk Shoulderpads
    Chest - Wolf Rider's Padded Armor
    Gloves- T'wansi's Handwraps
    Pants- Hamlet's Wind Whipped Leggings(or any of that druid tier look alike)
    Belt- Feral Cord

The weapon was just what I had on hand. Hellscream Heirloom staff.
    Thanks mate

Deleted
    Tried to make a Teal/Grey set to match the Springrain Staff model. Couldn't find a good looking teal helm so I went with the crescent helm that matches with the color of the orbs in the staff. In most places the grey color of the robe and gloves/shoulders fit together well, but in Nagrand lightning it doesn't look as good. I also could not use the belt of the SoO set because it clips through the robe so I just picked a belt that doesn't stand out too much.

I don't normally have cloak visible but I did happen to find one that matches the colors decently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Tried to make a Teal/Grey set to match the Springrain Staff model. Couldn't find a good looking teal helm so I went with the crescent helm that matches with the color of the orbs in the staff. In most places the grey color of the robe and gloves/shoulders fit together well, but in Nagrand lightning it doesn't look as good. I also could not use the belt of the SoO set because it clips through the robe so I just picked a belt that doesn't stand out too much.

I don't normally have cloak visible but I did happen to find one that matches the colors decently.

Thats pretty awesome, one of the most unique sets in this thread. What shoulders and gloves are those? I assume some monk lookalike stuff?

Deleted
    Unfortunately I am a Troll Male. I have the Challenge Mode Weapon and Tabard of the Lightbringer. Someone please make me a transmog around this. But weapon and Tabard are Blue. Im quite keen on the Head from Black Temple. Get replying !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talentlost View Post
    Unfortunately I am a Troll Male. I have the Challenge Mode Weapon and Tabard of the Lightbringer. Someone please make me a transmog around this. But weapon and Tabard are Blue. Im quite keen on the Head from Black Temple. Get replying !!
    Download MogIt, it makes transmog a lot easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Download MogIt, it makes transmog a lot easier.
    I got it. But still unsure what to go with. Seen nobody with CM wep on here so struggling where to start

Take your time and go thru it, find a mog that you like, start with shoulders then chest.