Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post

New transmog for me. Went with a greener more druidy approach.
    Where can I get this staff? Alternatively, I am looking for a staff to match tier 7.5 if anyone has a suggestion.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    Where can I get this staff? Alternatively, I am looking for a staff to match tier 7.5 if anyone has a suggestion.
    Wildfury greatstaff

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30021/wildfury-greatstaff

Its a bit of a pain, drops from random trash in serpentshrine caverns, so you only get one shot a week to get it. Also its enchanted with I believe 'mending' or something to that effect.

Wildfury greatstaff

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30021/wildfury-greatstaff

Its a bit of a pain, drops from random trash in serpentshrine caverns, so you only get one shot a week to get it. Also its enchanted with I believe 'mending' or something to that effect.
    Thank you!
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post

What is this set? its amazing I need this for my Druid now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dean137 View Post
    What is this set? its amazing I need this for my Druid now :P
    That's the crafted Draenor leather one, supple leather; I believe also with another custom pants.

That's the crafted Draenor leather one, supple leather; I believe also with another custom pants.
    Indeed it is.

The kilt is Kilt of Immortal Nature from Shade of Akama. The weapon appears to be Shard of Azzinoth from Illidan with a Mending enchant illusion. The cloak could be any of the following: Elunarian Cloak; Striderhide Cloak; Burnoose of Shifting Ages; Drape of the Spellweaver.

I decided to go with a red theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozali View Post
    snip
    Looks really nice, item list?
    In MoP we all got a Legen...........wait for it...........dary!

Quote Originally Posted by Iselia View Post

So here's my tmog. As you can see, I've gone for the Thisalee look I've tried to get it as close to in-game Thisalee as I possibly can. Most of her items aren't available for druids to transmog, like the leather-chest-over-feathered-chest look, or her feathered leggings. I concidered trying to find a blue shirt I could wear under a chest to get the look, but I decided to go with the feathered chest instead. And for the leggings, I went looking for something blue and leathery, and I think they work really well with the chest. I think I got most of them down, with some slight hue variations (bracers and boots). I'm also currently farming ToC 10man for Fordragon Blades, which seems to be the weapon in choice for the Druids of the Talon in my garrison. So when I get that, I'll transmog my staff to that. I don't currently have a dagger/oh combo I can raid with, even tho I know that's what Thisalee uses in-game.
    Have a list of items? Primarily the legs and boots?

Night elf female. Skimpiest leather you can find. But then what do I know, 90% of time I'm a man-sized fat owl.