Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as I got the Mythic tier shoulders, I knew I had to make a transmog set for them, but I wanted something sorta unique, so I came up with this:

Discovering the "invisible staff" transmog item was a lifesaver, pretty much - I couldn't find any staff that fit the set, and even if the colours matched, there were horrible clipping issues. Bleh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    As soon as I got the Mythic tier shoulders, I knew I had to make a transmog set for them, but I wanted something sorta unique, so I came up with this:

Discovering the "invisible staff" transmog item was a lifesaver, pretty much - I couldn't find any staff that fit the set, and even if the colours matched, there were horrible clipping issues. Bleh.
    You look like a fairy Some dark, evil fairy, but really cool!

Deleted
    My dream of being a gnome druid has come true! Sort of..

(Don't ban me please.)

Quote Originally Posted by Graysmith View Post
    My dream of being a gnome druid has come true! Sort of..

(Don't ban me please.)

:3 :3 :3

<3 <3 <3

I wish this was real, so so much.

Deleted
    Keep going back to this classic look. Now with a weird head.

Deleted
    I wanted to make something matching for 6.2 patch.
    If anyone is interested of the goggles and dont have engineering, I looted those ones from a treasure in Tanaan. They are cosmetic!

Matching mount, check!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindriel View Post
    I wanted to make something matching for 6.2 patch.
    If anyone is interested of the goggles and dont have engineering, I looted those ones from a treasure in Tanaan. They are cosmetic!

Matching mount, check!

So mythic shoulders before Mythic opens... seems legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So mythic shoulders before Mythic opens... seems legit.
    There's a boss in HFC that drops non-tier leather shoulders that have the model of Mythic even when, y'know, they're not Mythic. I think it's bugged, and shouldn't have that model, though. They dropped for us one night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    There's a boss in HFC that drops non-tier leather shoulders that have the model of Mythic even when, y'know, they're not Mythic. I think it's bugged, and shouldn't have that model, though. They dropped for us one night.
    Indeed. It seems my shoulders just randomly changed their looks last night, and they fixed it. Now they have new, golden metallic look. Ruined my transmog now, but oh well I was able to enjoy it for almost a week. ( Would have been a time for new transmog soon anyway ;D )

Not that I think our tier is really up to par, but this is what I've got

i like that tmog^

Deleted

I can't decide between green or blue transmog... Those shoulders are very common but I like them, and I remember when I wanted them so badly before transmog was added to the game. Memories!

Got few pieces of T18 and decided to make rest of the gear fit:

Damn Twitter butchers image quality.

Deleted
    Man i wish i was pro enough to get T18 on my druid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    I am looking for a headpiece for this set what would fit the treeish/feathery/yellowish/orange/red tone of the entire set.
    Possible a better looking weapon as well. I kinda like the belt, but if there is something more yellower out there would be great to know

Wow that looks really cool! could you tell me where you get the shoulders, robe, gloves?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that looks really cool! could you tell me where you get the shoulders, robe, gloves?
    ^ Looks really nice!

Anyone have ideas for what to use as a mace with T6/T18 combination? T18 shoulders/helm and the rest are t6 besides my belt.

Was using Black Icicle but apart from everything looking blue when I'm in the glyphed moonkin form, it doesn't really "fit"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The robe and gloves are the Valorous Nightsong pieces from Ulduar. The shoulders are t17 heroic.
    Last edited by Elesarana; 2015-07-05 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    I keep bouncing between my natural and war like look. This is another incarnation of my war like look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    I keep bouncing between my natural and war like look. This is another incarnation of my war like look.
    what weapon is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesarana View Post
    what weapon is that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124378/x...ruin&bonus=566

Heroic mannoroth polearm basically.

Death knight transmog set:

(with matching mount)