Thread: Druid Transmog

Been using this since ToT.

My current Mog

Is there any way to track which dungeons I need for that green artifact recolor?

10+ Year Old Account
    My rogue like look. As I didn't find a headpiece what I like then added some bit greenish/blueish as the belt to help baöance the head out:

Majority of pieces are replica shadowcraft set, headpiece is Cowl of Fright, belt is Cage Carrier's Girdle, weapon is Ra'kahn's Bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is there any way to track which dungeons I need for that green artifact recolor?
    I wrote a script (at home) that is sadly too long for a macro (and might be too long for the chat input without addons)

Can share it later (hope I don't forget)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I wrote a script (at home) that is sadly too long for a macro (and might be too long for the chat input without addons)

I have Paste so I could input a whole novel if I wanted to.

Alright, I'll expand it into a novel
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

There is my guardian druid tmog, something wild but DH/rogue like

Edit: Argh, sorry guys, I was thinking about the wrong "run all Legion dungeons" requirement, I started this script as a way to track progress towards the Order Hall Set Pants on alts.
    However, I guess you can still use this as a "before and after" snapshot for the Challenge Appearances, since you have to apparently repeat that step for each spec, so 4 times for us Druids.

Right. Basically, the following prints out how many times you have defeated the final bosses of Legion/7.0 dungeons across each difficulty.

First off, this line has to be run initially, as I'm not sure you can read your own Statistics in another way:
    Code:
    /run SetAchievementComparisonUnit("player")

Additionally, I'm not sure how Violet Hold counts, as it has two possible final bosses.

If both bosses have to be defeated, the following lists both:
    Code:
    /run local inis={10896,10884,10902,10899,10887,10881,10878,10890,10894}
    for _,i in pairs(inis) do
      local c = (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i+1)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i+2)) or 0)
      local n = select(2,GetAchievementInfo(i))
      n = n:sub(0,n:find("%(")-2)
      print(n..":",c)
    end
    but if either boss works, here's a version with both combined:
    Code:
    /run local inis={10896,10884,10902,10899,10887,10881,10878}
      local c = (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i+1)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(i+2)) or 0)
    end
    local b,s = select(2,GetAchievementInfo(10890)), select(2,GetAchievementInfo(10893))
    print(b:sub(0,b:find("%(")-2).."/"..s:sub(0,s:find("%(")-2)..":",(tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10890)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10891)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10892)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10893)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10894)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10895)) or 0))
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-07-08 at 06:29 AM. Reason: derp

Right. Basically, the following prints out how many times you have defeated the final bosses of Legion/7.0 dungeons across each difficulty.

First off, this line has to be run initially, as I'm not sure you can read your own Statistics in another way:
    Code:
    /run SetAchievementComparisonUnit("player")

Additionally, I'm not sure how Violet Hold counts, as it has two possible final bosses.

If both bosses have to be defeated, the following lists both:
    Code:
    /run local inis={10896,10884,10902,10899,10887,10881,10878,10890,10894}
    end
    but if either boss works, here's a version with both combined:
    Code:
    /run local inis={10896,10884,10902,10899,10887,10881,10878}
    end
    local b,s = select(2,GetAchievementInfo(10890)), select(2,GetAchievementInfo(10893))
    print(b:sub(0,b:find("%(")-2).."/"..s:sub(0,s:find("%(")-2)..":",(tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10890)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10891)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10892)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10893)) or 0) + (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10894)) or 0) or (tonumber(GetComparisonStatistic(10895)) or 0))
    You only have to clear VH once - no need to kill both possible end bosses with the challenge appearance equiped

Initially you needed to kill both, but Blizzard changed it to only needing to clear VH once, either boss is fine. I got mine not to long ago and I simply ran the dungeon once.

I basically did each dungeon once - wrote myself out a list and crossed off each dungeon as I ran it. Much more old school then the above solution, but worked like a charm, lol

Argh, sorry guys, I was thinking about the wrong "run all Legion dungeons" requirement, I started this script as a way to track progress towards the Order Hall Set Pants on alts.
    However, I guess you can still use this as a "before and after" snapshot for the Challenge Appearances, since you have to apparently repeat that step for each spec, so 4 times for us Druids.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-07-08 at 06:30 AM.

Last edited by Iselia; 2017-07-08 at 02:42 PM.

I've changed my tmog since now im feral and that's my current tmog:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    Quick potato quality screen from my laptop;

BlueBoomy

Went for something else then the usual, for something I put together quickly, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

Wow i REALLY like this one!

But somehow i am not able to identify the Robes you are using.

Would you mind telling me the Robes/Legs and the Waist?
    Last edited by mmocbebb423aa4; 2017-07-19 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droodism View Post
    Wow i REALLY like this one!

But somehow i am not able to identify the Robes you are using.

Would you mind telling me the Robes/Legs and the Waist?
    Gloves, shoulders and belt are from normal Monk T17: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rmal-lookalike

The robe is unobtainable leather version of Paladin T2 from Wrath of the Lich King prelaunch event: http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=782/...-blessed-armor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    snip
    Hey, thanks a lot

That explains why the Robe was nowhere to be found.. hm must improvise then..

Deleted
    here are some nice transmog sets, thanks for the inspiration

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    not every class can be paladins eh?

I don't like the current tier set and got bored with wearing T5, so I made out of offpiece DH stuff and the karazhan dungeon leather:

sadly there's no green mage tower skin to use with it
    hello Cheze, would you mind telling me where each piece is obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by Droodism View Post
    hello Cheze, would you mind telling me where each piece is obtained?
    the boots, hands, belt and shoulders are demon hunter t19 heroic lookalikes; they drop in heroic NH/EN. The pants, chest and hat/mask are mythic karazhan drops.

My current mog:

http://imgur.com/a/12UkG

Linking it because i think the image might be too big for the forums!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.