Deleted

SPriest or Warlock

Spriest or Warlock - which is currently stronger in 3v3 arena?

Simple question, with the expectation of simple answers.

Deleted
    Overall: (s)Priests
    Arena 3v3: Warlock

It's a different playstyle though. Besides DoTs they have nothing similiar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    Overall: (s)Priests
    Arena 3v3: Warlock

It's a different playstyle though. Besides DoTs they have nothing similiar.
    How would you describe the playstyles of these two classes?

spriest has alot more burts dmg than lock

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Spriest or Warlock - which is currently stronger in 3v3 arena?

Simple question, with the expectation of simple answers.
    Lock is much stronger in 3v3, SPriests have their comps but Locks are more widely represented and have more viable comps at high rating. SPriests set up insane burst, Locks spread damage, protect from dispells and CC.

pretty much exactly what he said, but i mean which ever one you feel like you wanna go with, do it. I have seen high rated in both, but yes more locks than spriest.

By far, Warlock is better than (s)priest in any setting except 1v1.

Deleted
    The one you play better.

Spriest: More burst, do well in BGs from what I hear.
    Warlock: More DoTs, completely dominate 3v3 arenas, and do quite well in BGs.

Deleted
    Locks= more control
    Sp's = more damage single target damage (imo)

Deleted
    Spriest cast for brust
    Warlock dot's multiple target for pressure

I think in any Arena setting a Lock is gonna put up high pressure with his DoTs and will be more valuable to the team.

But in (R)BGs an SPriest will do more damage and be better because of people being scattered out over a larger area.

Priests get eaten by melee and in closed spaces they can get shut down quickly. Locks can deal with that. But SPriests do more crazier burst.

Deleted
    When playing my priest I have the feeling I am doing damage with Mind Blast and Mind Spike. I have the same feeling with Destro Warlock. When playing my warlock, I am always surprised when I see my DMG done in arena or BG. I always think I do like 30k / 100k of the dmg while it is more. Affliction doesn't need to support allies while Shadow needs / can shield, offheal, massdispell or MC people of a bridge. Affliction doesn't cast that much as well while shadow does a bit.

Spriest = variety of CC. You can set up a pretty long CC chain just by yourself.
    Downside - if melee sits on you very closely and ready to interrupt, you can't be very useful to the team. Whereas a lock can port out to some place not in the LoS and laugh at those melee.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

15+ Year Old Account
    Lock. Lower skill cap, way more comps, more damage, more cc, more survivability, no mana problems.

(I have a high rated spriest and warlock, my main is a spriest - but the lock is more fun and accomplishes more).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

If you're going to level a took for 3v3 go spriest. If you get bored shadow you can have some fun lol bubble spamming as disc.