Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    They lusted, had barrier, tranquility, and spirit link totem (just from what I could see) and probably had an outside CD like DG or RC aswell.
    Of course, and it was on normal, so the damage was already laughable. However, even on heroic, there *should* be enough time for most of your healing CDs to come off cooldown if you happen to catch a second tornado phase.

I'm assuming you still have to dodge the *initial* tornado spawning when they first scatter out of the middle before everyone runs in and stacks up?

My only question is, how do the people not get hit by the 8 or w/e # tornados that spawn in the center than go outwards if they're in the middle, or do they not do any damage for the first second or so or something of that nature.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    My only question is, how do the people not get hit by the 8 or w/e # tornados that spawn in the center than go outwards if they're in the middle, or do they not do any damage for the first second or so or something of that nature.
    As far as I recall, the tornadoes do not do damage until they take their position in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    They lusted, had barrier, tranquility, and spirit link totem (just from what I could see) and probably had an outside CD like DG or RC aswell.
    Heroism ~2sec before damage started
    DG + Barrier
    Barrier + AM
    Barrier + Rallying Cry

the spirit link totem was dropped at a random point and we had ~5 druids so we just chained tranq for the whole phase

Oh and to answer the people about the small tornadoes spawning in the middle, they don't do damage until they're in their lanes and start spinning.

<-- wasn't standing in the middle........ GO ME!

But on a side note if you do plan on going that route. Make sure you can dodge tornado's with crazy lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    <-- wasn't standing in the middle........ GO ME!

But on a side note if you do plan on going that route. Make sure you can dodge tornado's with crazy lag.
    Don't take any tips from this mediocre rogue.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty hilarious, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearly View Post
    Don't take any tips from this mediocre rogue.
    What about a mediocre warrior?

Instantly regretted staying out when the lag hit.
    Last edited by Buffalol; 2011-10-27 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalol View Post
    What about a mediocre warrior?

Instantly regretted staying out when the lag hit.
    trashwarrior2