Sometimes life really sucks.

So I was planning on picking up BF3 today. Been waiting for months for this game (like 5 months) and yesterday life happened.

Yesterday my wife and I decided we need to move before spring because our place is not big enough for our next child. We start looking expecting it to take months to find a place because we live in a small town and we need something kind of big but not to expensive. We drive around looking for rental signs among the many for sale signs and the first house we see for rent, is the first we call and ends up being exactly what we want. On top of that it is cheaper than we expected with a bunch of extras we didn't expect.

But we have to move in within 2 weeks which means two things. I am not going to have a proper internet connection for probably a month if not longer (because the cable company sucks) and I dont have time to play because I have to pack everything and I don't really have the money for it now.

Now I just get to look at all those purtty little BF3 boxes and cry because everyone is going to have a good month or two on me before I can have some fun.

TLDR; I want to live with mommy and have no responsibilities.

You are either they most obvious troll ever or the most pathetic person I ever heard of.
    Enjoy your family, be happy about your new place. Some people dont even have a home.

Quote Originally Posted by T2W7F View Post
    You are either they most obvious troll ever or the most pathetic person I ever heard of.
    Enjoy your family, be happy about your new place. Some people dont even have a home.
    Little bit of both, me thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Yeah I hate it when something I expect to spend months worrying about solving is solved on the first day, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    All I gathered from that is: You definitely don't have a wife and kids.

...and if you do, I weep for them.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm officially old now because I believe your generation is going to ruin everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post

while I'm not sure that's a personal attack or not, I am somewhat on the same line of thought.

While I agree it's really damn lame to come here and post about it, I can sympathize to a degree with the OP. I have a kid, and while my time spent with him is the most important of the day, the time I get to spend online playing games or forum-going, etc. is also valuable to me. Priority wise it comes WAY behind kid time, but it is still important to have some time for yourself.

That being said, take advantage of your time with no internet and get a lot done. Spend a lot of time with your child(ren), cause the internet will still be here when they're older and don't want to spend any time with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No good can come from this.

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakwazu View Post
    I'm officially old now because I believe your generation is going to ruin everything.
    Thanks for my new sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure how to take it...you're either a world-class idiot or a third rate troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post

You're one heartless bastard op, and if troll, a bad troll, sorry.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpunch View Post
    You're one heartless bastard op, and if troll, a bad troll, sorry.
    How am I heartless?

you people concern me, not the greatest post ever and I highly doubt he's doing anything other than being facetious and he is assaulted by the greatest hits of the internet age such as "bad troll" and " I weep for your generation". Please, for the love of Vishnu, these forums need a pretty severe scrubbing so let's not go ahead and further confirm this.

OT: Could be worse, could have found out that no1 owns the house and all you guys have to do is live in it for free for 1 year.

Pepizaur: "Who are you to judge?"
    Brinsley: "Well I'm a paladin, I judge things all the time"

Deleted
    Yes, playing a game is important and complaining about not being able to is going to get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pepizaraus View Post
    OT: Could be worse, could have found out that no1 owns the house and all you guys have to do is live in it for free for 1 year.
    Considering the number of people trying to sell their house in this area it probably would be worse to have had to own it.

EDIT: As for the rest of your post.... SHHH!!!! It is reminding me of why I don't play WoW anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a broken toy, aren't ya?

Deleted
    I... what?

No seriously, what?

You're complaining that you won't get to play games when because you managed to land some bargain of a rental, in order to make more room for another kid.
    With a set of priorities like this, how did you even manage to bag your woman in the first place, I wonder.

"Go ahead and pour yourself some wine - I can't let go of the keyboard or my dps will drop.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is nothing but people calling the OP names, I'll just close it now.