DPS Tier 12 2pc bonus Question

Tonight I got my two piece bonus and I'm having a hard time getting used to it, because I'm used to blowing Battle Shout right before the fight just for the rage.

I've read people saying when you get the two piece, you should put 1/2 points into Booming Voice and then try to line up Battle Shout with Colossus Smash, is this correct?

Also, what is the best way to work Battle Shout into your rotation? And should I be using it every time it's off CD?

Here's my armory if anyone wants to look at it and see if I'm doing anything wrong, please ignore my weapons, stuck with them and SMF until Shannox drops his Axe or Rag his hammer.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrage/advanced

I do 1/2 Booming. What I usually do is BT>BS>BT>Col smash and then your rotation. And yes, you should be using it everytime it's off CD or with your big cooldowns.

Alright cool thanks. What did you put the other point into? Incite for a 3/3 ?

nah, 2/2 rude. I guess it's kind of useless this tier, and 1 into piercing. Kind of a utility warrior when we need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsoney View Post
    Alright cool thanks. What did you put the other point into? Incite for a 3/3 ?
    Can't smack it in incite as the point you remove is still required to get 31 points into Fury.

It's a filler talent, put it anywhere, the only talent that MAY impact DPS is maxing out Rude Interruption.