Looking for [Pattern: Star Belt] ?

Amongst other places, the game's rarest tailoring pattern drops from the chests inside the Scarlet Monastery, so I'm just reminding tailoring completionists that they can queue for the graveyard wing of this instance at levels 84-85 from wherever they are, by virtue of the current in-game holiday. There are always 2 chests inside the graveyard wing, 1 usually in the torture room and 1 to the right (looking towards crypt) of the graveyard. Occasionally the graveyard one is down on the second level of the crypt.

Queue up, kill the HH, wait for people to leave (some people are stubborn lol), loot the chests. Repeat x5 per hour. To make the most of this you need to have a way of opening locked chests as they'll be locked approximately half the time. This means you need to use a rogue or a character with Engineering or Blacksmithing.

I've picked up two of these patterns so far this holiday, both from locked chests though I don't know if them being locked is a requirement.
    Last edited by Hoddie; 2011-10-26 at 11:17 AM.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Deleted
    Good tip, this is a recipe I don't have on my tailor (main) so I'm going to give this a go with my rogue and see if I get lucky

I don't think you're even limited to 5 times an hour these days. I did direbrew like 15 times in an hour at some point at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    at whatever level they are
    No. 84 and 85.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta try that too. It's a BoE pattern, not?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Gotta try that too. It's a BoE pattern, not?
    Yeah, it's BoE

Quote Originally Posted by sonololo View Post
    No. 84 and 85.
    Ah yes that's true.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!