Thread: KGPanels?

KGPanels?

Hi there,
    So I just started making my UI from scratch again, this time with KG involved. However, when I make a layout and and try to make a panel, it stays locked even with 'Lock' unticked. What may cause this + how to fix it?

Cheers

I beleive there is an option called "click through", make sure they is unchecked as well.

Nah, can find Intercept Mouseclicks but that's it. Also, I have a default panel which I haven't seen before, atleast it wasn't movable and filling my entire screen when unlocked as it is now. It can't be moved either. :|

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Intercept Mouseclicks is the one he meant. Make sure it's checked if you're moving the panels with your mouse.

Yeah I guessed that, it's not doing the trick either.

Still no help? It's the last thing I need sorted for my UI to be done really.. I've tried to delete .wtf files, reinstall, install other UI packages kgpanels but it doesn't help at all. I've used it before without ANY problems but now I can't even move the damn panels :<

Hm, can't think of anything that would do that, but you could always try and position them using the X and Y coordinates. Or anchor them to specific units and then resize and "nudge" them into place

Sorry I can't think of anything to make them moveable by mouse as the things I'm thinking of has already been suggested.

Yeah well I've tried that aswell and it does work, however I can't resize them by the mouse as it seems to totally ignore my mouse even with intercept enabled.. And with the amount of panels I'm going to have it would've been so much easier to just drag and place than set x/y hight+lenght.

Have you tried disabling all other addons?

I once had a similar prob with kgp & it was due to a conflict with another addon, might have been a particular ouf layout... Can't remember

Cheers, I'll try that when I come home. Don't think that's the problem though really cus it's just the usual addons that I've always used, might have changed though.

Deleted
    You can try doing a /fstack, then mousing over the panel. Is there any other frame overlaying the panel?
    Also, could you maybe provide us with a screenshot of your panel configuration? Just to make sure it's not anything we don't think about asking.

Ofcourse. http://i40.tinypic.com/23wqgc2.jpg, doing the /fstack thing while hovering aswell.

Still looking for help guys, I'll be so happy if someone might be able to find what I'm doing wrong.