Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Lack just 1 DPS and possibly a tank now. The run is still taking place on Saturday at around 20:00 GT. If you're still interested let one us know. If you can xfer your 80 toon over asap the rest of the team can help you gear up, can be done in a days work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seram View Post
    Lack just 1 DPS and possibly a tank now. The run is still taking place on Saturday at around 20:00 GT. If you're still interested let one us know. If you can xfer your 80 toon over asap the rest of the team can help you gear up, can be done in a days work.
    How much work is this at 80 these days? Haven't done 80 heroics for a while (my 2nd paladin is sat at 80, I did have the idea for doing this achievement on it, since I enjoyed doing it on my main), and are the pieces that are obtainable from justice points enough for the boss?

If the timescale is decent enough (I work weekdays, so only evenings), I'd be happy to xfer and tank for you guys, I've got plenty of experience at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    How much work is this at 80 these days? Haven't done 80 heroics for a while (my 2nd paladin is sat at 80, I did have the idea for doing this achievement on it, since I enjoyed doing it on my main), and are the pieces that are obtainable from justice points enough for the boss?

If the timescale is decent enough (I work weekdays, so only evenings), I'd be happy to xfer and tank for you guys, I've got plenty of experience at it.
    Hey there!
    The amount of work it takes is.. Not that much, you can just do 7 random cataclysm dungeons as a tank, transfer, and do 7 more. That should be enough for nearly all Justice Points gear. I'll show you my resto druid which I geared in 2 days, you can see that I really only have JP gear + some craftables/BoE trinkets. The ICC 5 man heroic weapons are suggested though, but not hard to come by either. You can get every single piece of gear epic (200-226 ilvl) just from the Justice Points vendor (bar one tank trinket)

You will certainly be able to finish your set before saturday night, if you have some dedication.
    Last edited by mmoc036e00a042; 2011-11-02 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Hey there!
    The amount of work it takes is.. Not that much, you can just do 7 random cataclysm dungeons as a tank, transfer, and do 7 more. That should be enough for nearly all Justice Points gear. I'll show you my resto druid which I geared in 2 days, you can see that I really only have JP gear + some craftables/BoE trinkets. The ICC 5 man heroic weapons are suggested though, but not hard to come by either. You can get every single piece of gear epic (200-226 ilvl) just from the Justice Points vendor (bar one tank trinket)

You will certainly be able to finish your set before saturday night, if you have some dedication.
    Hey

I've got a few BoEs I collected from running ulduar 25 on my main for val'anyr, (boe shield, tank ring etc) so I suppose I can cut down on a couple slots, plus I could ask guildies to craft the pieces, I've got tons of patterns from there too. I've just started spamming cata dungeons, I'll just hit the wotlk heroics aswell for any missing slots, I'm sure I'll manage by the weekend.

If you have another spot for a paladin I could come on mine. I've started to gathering gear and will spam cata dungeons as much as I can to get the last pieces I need. Now, I'm mainly playing as ret but I could play prot aswell, most of the gear I'm gathering is for ret but I could switch to prot since my gearing isnt entirely complete yet, but I've done Herald before on my main, and now I would like to do it on my 80 aswell.

Would be grateful for answer.

Deleted
    Just lack 1 DPS now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seram View Post
    Just lack 1 DPS now.
    I'm ready for it with my ret pally ^^

I got some lvl 80's i would love to join with and gear up.
    80 Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Relaxz/simple
    80 Shaman - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Enaria/simple
    80 Warrior - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nithiel/simple

Just pm me what char you need and which spec and i would love to help out. If i wanted to choose one it would be my paladin

Deleted
    Still waiting for a player to xfer and not entirely convinced he's going to make it for the run... if anyone has a DPS already geared for Heralds and they're able to xfer here before 21:00 GT let me know asap please. Otherwise the run will have to be postponed again.

Looking for a dps for Sunday's run. Will provide help getting your last pieces, if you're not really BiS.

/w Cheapperfume/Seram/Seramjr @ Chamber of Aspects, Horde or reply here.

Deleted
    We're going to be awesome this sunday evening. If you want to be awesome with us - please join!

Deleted
    Run was a success, gz on your titles everyone.