1. #2301
    Crafted dreadful, good looking set on a panda in my opinion. Need to find a matching staff

  2. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Crafted dreadful, good looking set on a panda in my opinion. Need to find a matching staff
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=77221
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34182
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46025 (What I'd choose, personally)

  3. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Crafted dreadful, good looking set on a panda in my opinion. Need to find a matching staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46025 (What I'd choose, personally)
    Without a doubt.

  4. #2304
    Out of curiosity, any idea about alternatives to the vest in the red Sanctification Regalia recolor? I'm not sure I like the dress, so it might be possible to get a nice chest and pants and put a tabard in there. Not sure what tabard, though...

    Any others thoughts are nice, I just don't want to go with a full xmog set like everyone does. Gotta mix it up.

  5. #2305


    Kinda need a better belt and gloves. Anyone any idea?

    Last edited by Blacklabel; 2014-04-27 at 11:25 PM.

  6. #2306

  7. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    I like http://www.wowhead.com/item=24395 with that dress, Blacklabel.
    Just got it.. thanks. Couldn't find a nice white or white/golden belt and gloves.

  8. #2308

    Rate me maybe?

  9. #2309
    Sieht ganz gut aus.
    Eventuell koenntest du andere Handschuhe und ein hellbraunes Hemd anziehen.
    Versuch es auch mal mit hellbraunen Haaren.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2014-04-29 at 02:35 PM.

  10. #2310
    [IMG] windows screen capture[/IMG]

    Favorit set of all, the hat simple completes the set for my priest!

  11. #2311

    My shadow priest alt.

  12. #2312
    First transmog for my priest. Kind of common I suppose but I'm digging it so far.


  13. #2313
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post

    I havent grabbed all the pieces yet. so i'll just post the full set that I've saved in Mogit. :3 I call it the purple priest set , or as my friend calls it " The Elton John " set.

    :P Just wanted to find something to match the shoulderpads that I've won from firelands heroic.
    Amazing set! Where is the helm from?

  14. #2314
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    877
    I miss being on a high pop server a lot, but one of the perks is this, for the low price of 40k, joys of a dead pve realm
    Still need boots for when I go belf in wod

    click for larger pic
    Sig by Visenna

  15. #2315
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,638
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I miss being on a high pop server a lot, but one of the perks is this, for the low price of 40k, joys of a dead pve realm
    Still need boots for when I go belf in wod
    It took me about 5 months to get all the Priest Tier 3 pieces on a low pop server. I got all the the pieces for 10K except the chest. The bidding war got pretty bad, but I ended up winning because I had the mobile mailbox with me, lol. All in all, the whole set cost me around 80k.

  16. #2316
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    877
    I was super lucky I had the 3 core bits within 2 months, chest and belt for 10k and shoulders for 20k, not planning on using gloves since for long sleave robes I use Exiled Dabbler's Gloves and it looks like I'm not wearing any.

    and well any of the lvl 80 naxx helms match so no point in wasting gold
    Sig by Visenna

  17. #2317
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,638
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I was super lucky I had the 3 core bits within 2 months, chest and belt for 10k and shoulders for 20k, not planning on using gloves since for long sleave robes I use Exiled Dabbler's Gloves and it looks like I'm not wearing any.

    and well any of the lvl 80 naxx helms match so no point in wasting gold
    Yeah, I'm using the same gloves. I actually prefer the no glove look. Looks nice with the set, IMO.

  18. #2318
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    877
    for such a old set it holds up so well, the shoulders are so pretty
    Sig by Visenna

  19. #2319
    Moderator Iliyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Heaven
    Posts
    13,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It took me about 5 months to get all the Priest Tier 3 pieces on a low pop server. I got all the the pieces for 10K except the chest. The bidding war got pretty bad, but I ended up winning because I had the mobile mailbox with me, lol. All in all, the whole set cost me around 80k.
    It's really a shame. All the T3 sets on my server sell pretty cheap, oftentimes for the 10k min bid...except Faith, which easily goes up to 100-200k+ per piece.

  20. #2320
    High Overlord Iapetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Garrison outhouse.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •