A priestess of Yu'lon, as inspired by Elder Sage Wind-Yi, and a Sha-corrupted version for the shadow specc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci View Post
    had fun with this set... gets some odd remarks too (unsurprisingly)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

finnaly got the shoulders to make this complete

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

finnaly got the shoulders to make this complete
    That's really cool. Deadly Satin hood completes that set well. Which belt is that? Firestrike?
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2014-07-05 at 12:18 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    That's really cool. Deadly Satin hood goes completes that set well. Which belt is that? Firestrike?
    Yes, it's [Firestrike Cord]
    Been farming for sometime to get the shoulders^^ thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda found http://www.wowhead.com/item=94278/falling-blossom-cowll optional as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    pop a http://www.wowhead.com/item=30884/hatefury-mantle on there for more colors maybe?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    pop a http://www.wowhead.com/item=30884/hatefury-mantle on there for more colors maybe?
    Thanks for the tip ill have to see how i tlooks in shadow

i haven't seen any transmogs for this robe really so i came up with one last night, boots aren't final but they were the best i had on a whim.

item list in case anyone is curious:

head: shadoweave mask
    shoulders: felcloth shoulders
    chest: robe of volatile power
    hands: dark storm gauntlets
    belt: deathmage sash
    boots: currently vindicator's mooncloth slippers, plan to use ruby slippers whenever i get them
    weapon: exodar life-staff

if anyone has an advice on better matching items let me know ^_^

I might go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=21275#. The colors match a bit more with your current scheme, at least imo.

maybe, i didn't have it already so i just went with whatever i had that matched the best, plus i think the augur staff would show the stupid green glow more, which would definitely clash more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel View Post
    Just got it.. thanks. Couldn't find a nice white or white/golden belt and gloves.
    I'm replying to an old post, but I have a lot of love for the mooncloth robe <3 and the belt I found most tricky to match.

I wear mine with ebonweave gloves, guardian's silk belt and valorous shoulderpads of sanctification, this is my absolute favorite transmog.

Just wish off-hand wasn't at such a weird angle. Wonder if they'll fix it in WoD... Shadow gear is same, except Exodar Life-Staff instead of the mace/off-hand.

Finally got my straw hat. I wanted to make a similar set with the Mechbuilder's Overalls, but I probably wouldn't live long enough to see this darn thing.

Thunderbluff High Priest of Purifying Flames
    Bloodsnout the Astral Walker

I have to say of all the transmogs I've submitted between my characters, this one is hands down my favorite. It started with the staff, followed by a lucky double whammy of the belt and robe off Ordos last week. Hoping for something to tie it together with the shoulders I was fortunate to have the Mantle of Closed Doors drop that same week. Top it off with the Jewel and bam! it looks great. All newer items with great rendering and color scheme which I thought was fitting for my Horde Tauren. Cannot wait to see how it looks outfitted on an updated model. This is a combo Ill be running around in for awhile.

Head: Jewel of the Firelord
    Shoulders: Mantle of Closed Doors
    Chest: Catia's Flowing Robes
    Gloves: Handwraps of the Cleansing Flame
    Belt: Derevka's Gleaming Girdle
    Staff: Spire of Coagulated Globules

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    My Sen'jin Shadow-Walker;

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The chest is Stormspire Vest, which has those little arm sleeve thingies that you don't get with the mageweave vest. Combine with Darkbind Fingers for the full-set look. Gilded Thorium Cloak from Kara. Supposed to be wearing Soulcatcher Halo, which is plain - you can see it on the third set.

Elegant chest, because the Cindercloth chest doesn't have the little arm sleeve thingies. Naxx 10 shoulders. Prophecy belt. Infernoweave boots from Shattrath JP vendor. Elegant circlet, because it's got some red in it. Cloak of the Betrayed from MGT. Earthmender's Bracelet of Shattering and Gloves of the High Magus for wrists / gloves.

Elegant chest, legs and shoulders. Gnomish Casting Boots from Toshley's Station match the set art better than Elegant boots. This vcolour version of the set doesn't have matching gloves though, so I found the Sterile Flesh-Handling Gloves from Ebon Blade to be a fitting match. Icy Cloak. The belt is from an extremely rare tailoring recipe, but there are plenty that could work. Soulcatcher Halo again. I completed this set most recently and am looking for shoulders that might match with it. T5 seems to work nicely.

I'm a priest.. I swear

So I'm going with this set but I don't know what staff I should go with, anyone here got sugestions?