Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

This is what I am using atm, realy like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzero View Post
    Finally finished my Sunscryer set. It doesn't match the staff at all but you can't own that staff and not use it for every transmog.

Anathema is better looking and would fit that set better as well just saying.

I cry everytime... I never got to do the staff quest on my priest... biggest regret ever.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I cry everytime... I never got to do the staff quest on my priest... biggest regret ever.
    Same my priest was an alt back in the day, was never able to take her into MC, had to bring my main.

I'm aiming for this on my priest:

Currently wearing this, until I get off my lazy butt and do a run to pick up the other shoulders.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzero View Post
    It doesn't match the staff at all but you can't own that staff and not use it for every transmog.
    I have the staff, but I only use it occasionally. It looks nice and all, but doesn't fit too many Transmogs - which makes it a dealbreaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I'm aiming for this on my priest:
    Nice set, which staff is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Nice set, which staff is this?
    It is http://www.wowhead.com/item=113134/c...taff&bonus=559 (the inscription crafted staff, stage 3 or higher for that particular appearance)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    It is http://www.wowhead.com/item=113134/c...taff&bonus=559 (the inscription crafted staff, stage 3 or higher for that particular appearance)
    Ah thank you, that reminds me why I wanted to level my inscription toon a while back xD

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

I think I'm gonna need to racechange :x I just can't stand those floating "feets" on my Draenei. Depending on which robes you take... it's so obvious it hurts my eyes.

I hope they'll add more cool - non robes - options for clothes in Legion. The clothes pvp set is quite nice imo.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm gonna need to racechange :x I just can't stand those floating "feets" on my Draenei. Depending on which robes you take... it's so obvious it hurts my eyes.

I hope they'll add more cool - non robes - options for clothes in Legion. The clothes pvp set is quite nice imo.
    What do you mean by floating feets????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    If you look close enough on a Draenei Female character's feet/hooves, when she is wearing a robe, you can see she has no legs at all and only hooves floating under the robe model. It's the same reason I was asking for a transmog tool in the other thread too, actually. When you see it you can't unsee it.
    I have never noticed and one of my main is a Draneai priest, but that's mainly because most of my priest transmogs don't use robes (i got sick of them quite fast :P )

10+ Year Old Account

It is extremely annoying. I struggle to come up with good non-robe mogs on my priest, alas >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is my New one, May I present Alliance Battle Priest. Any suggestions for improvements?

[IMG][/IMG]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natrii View Post
    So this is my New one, May I present Alliance Battle Priest. Any suggestions for improvements?

Well done, I love it!
    This Mog fits a male Draenei so good as well!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    If you look close enough on a Draenei Female character's feet/hooves, when she is wearing a robe, you can see she has no legs at all and only hooves floating under the robe model. It's the same reason I was asking for a transmog tool in the other thread too, actually. When you see it you can't unsee it.
    This is true for most (if not all) character models. You can see this when jumping/falling/Levitating that most (won't say all, but wouldn't be surprised) character's legs disappear when equipping robes (so, not limited to cloth wearers).

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    This is true for most (if not all) character models. You can see this when jumping/falling/Levitating that most (won't say all, but wouldn't be surprised) character's legs disappear when equipping robes (so, not limited to cloth wearers).
    Most models don't have as much of a gap between the floor and the hem of the robes, though.

Mine is pretty simple, but it's easily one of my favourites

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Big fan of the scarlet crusade and this is my take on the female inquisitor Whitemane.
    I wanted to throw on the tabard justr because and the cloak is just a nice touch sometimes.

extra

glacial set with additional items.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2016-04-04 at 12:00 AM.

Deleted
    my white priest assassin disc panda ;P

Deleted
    Been out of the loop a while, any particularly dark shadowpriest capes? Maybe something patterned but with like dark blues/purples