Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    So, I've got a challenge for you guys. What shoulders and chest would match Cowl of the Illidari Highlord? I really want to make a set using this, but.. I'm kinda stumped for now. Items have to still be available in game, and useable for a horde priest.

Edit: Actually, after some time with WMV.. I think I've succeeded. Now just weapons to match.
    Beatiful set Would you plz link items for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    My Troll shadow priest will be rocking the full t8 (Gold and white). I have the whole ulduar theme on her. Mimirons head + Herald of the titans Title.

My main I haven't decided yet. Will probably rock the current progression gear when it's hot. I do have my entire heroic T10 though I really loved Priest heroic t10 and Royal scepter of Terenas II

I will be race changing to blood elf (was a troll, then a goblin, then a tuaren and now a blood elf since I will be going healing [better mana regain]) and I will be rocking full T6 with Benediction! I will never use a 1h again unless I can get Kings mace from LK again.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see tier 13 already! Hope its pretty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    I wanna see tier 13 already! Hope its pretty
    Me too! Get on with it blizzard. I'm really hoping its related to the twilight dragonflight or twilight father ^^. Val'kyr theme would be amazing but unrelated to the raid etc so xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Me too! Get on with it blizzard. I'm really hoping its related to the twilight dragonflight or twilight father ^^. Val'kyr theme would be amazing but unrelated to the raid etc so xD
    So far we always had one tier with wings in every expansion (in Wrath it was only a recolor, still counts though), combining this with the latest tier-art-development for priest it should be something like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/LbOlA.jpg
    (horrible scan, I'm to lazy to install my photoshop now)
    Boss-related, obviously.

Anyway
    http://i.imgur.com/WSl8I.jpg
    Stupid staff doesn't drop. I'm annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilven View Post
    So far we always had one tier with wings in every expansion (in Wrath it was only a recolor, still counts though), combining this with the latest tier-art-development for priest it should be something like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/LbOlA.jpg
    (horrible scan, I'm to lazy to install my photoshop now)
    Boss-related, obviously.

Anyway
    http://i.imgur.com/WSl8I.jpg
    Stupid staff doesn't drop. I'm annoyed.
    BUCKET HEAD!! So fitting for our "bird bath shoulders" and "toilet bowl" helm
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funknotic View Post
    t13 is amazing
    I really, really don't like T13. I'm even more glad we can Transmogrify now.

i REALLY need to get my hands on t5
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    These are my ideas for my blood elf disc priest so far. Which do you guys like best?

Here's the link in case the above is not working for you: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/934/karftrans.jpg
    The middle one is really nice in terms of color matching. The other two not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    The middle one is really nice in terms of color matching. The other two not so much.
    I'd agree, I like the second set.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I like the second one but I really hate how the helm moves when you turn your head.

For disc and/or holy

Last edited by unfadableangel; 2011-09-28 at 08:04 AM.

I don't like Tier 5 much at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funknotic View Post
    t13 is amazing
    I love it, though I'm hoping the main set isn't the gold 1 as I prefer the other 2 colour variations. Also kinda hoping the goatee doesn't show on the mask if your character is female xD

Deleted
    Woah, t13 looks fantastic!

EDIT: IMO

I'll be going with Merciless Gladiator gear personally. I love the T5 look but like the more sinister appearance of the PVP set. I was never a huge fan of T6 due to the robe. It's also quite possible, depending on the color scheme of the T13, that I would just wear that. Really digging it.

T3.
    Totally unimpressed by T13.
    T3>T4>T6.
    My toon is a female human.