Page 33 of 127 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
43
83
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Truefaith Vestments.

    Finally settled my set. Shadow Priest

    I still haven't decided what to do for disc yet.
    Hate to break it to you, but you're going to find a ton of female draenei that look like your Spriest in 4.3
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

  2. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but you're going to find a ton of female draenei that look like your Spriest in 4.3
    I didn't even need to look to know black mageweave was involved.

  3. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So I decided to not go for T5/6 like everyone else and his mother.
    Will be used for shadow
    Healing
    Either
    Pirate

    snip pics
    Cool dresses. And of course there has to be a pirate suite in case you need to do some plundering.

    I have not yet succesfully modeled anything with a modeling tool, it seems to be hard to find one.

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Keh View Post
    Bear in mind you must already have Bendiction as its unavailible nowadays..
    Actually I obtained way way way back, and as soon as transmog was announced I made a ticket and a GM restored it to me, as he could se I had done the quest way back in time

    ---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 04:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    Shoulders:

    Gloves:
    cannot even quote links
    And thanks a bunch, will grab these items asap and play around some more.

    Do you by any chance have a head piece to recommend as well, I was going to go with not showing helm option.
    Oh and a belt as well
    thanks!

  5. #645
    hey i just got the Robes of the Gurdian spirit from TAQ, any ideas what they would go with? www .wowwiki.com/Robes_of_the_Guardian_Saint

  6. #646
    High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada
    Posts
    104
    while almost everyone is going nuts on this bs,i will not wear any of the old tier. whats the point anyways... being in old gear dont make you better or wont bring back the old friend and etc you had. if i wear anything from past tier, it will be the shoulders of t7, thats it.
    lor

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Loriginalediscipline View Post
    while almost everyone is going nuts on this bs,i will not wear any of the old tier. whats the point anyways... being in old gear dont make you better or wont bring back the old friend and etc you had. if i wear anything from past tier, it will be the shoulders of t7, thats it.
    No need to whine about it just because you personally are not that interested in it. You also seem to have completely missed the point, nobody is pretending that it will make them better or bring back old friends, this is a thread about what item sets you like the look of and are planning to wear.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  8. #648
    High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    No need to whine about it just because you personally are not that interested in it. You also seem to have completely missed the point, nobody is pretending that it will make them better or bring back old friends, this is a thread about what item sets you like the look of and are planning to wear.
    i wasnt whining just giving my opinion. but i guess i can't do that. I think you missed my t7 part in my comment.
    lor

  9. #649
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2
    I know not many say they are going for it but I plan to use Tier 4 for most of mine. I want the helm off of Gorefiend instead of tier though. Even have a weapon that matches. Now if only that helm would drop.....

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Neomy View Post
    I know not many say they are going for it but I plan to use Tier 4 for most of mine. I want the helm off of Gorefiend instead of tier though. Even have a weapon that matches. Now if only that helm would drop.....
    I personally LOVE T4 (including the helm). I have all of it, so once the novelty of the earlier set I posted wears off I will probably switch it up. Heck, I may just switch it up every day regardless. So much fun!
    Last edited by unfadableangel; 2011-10-02 at 02:33 AM.

  11. #651
    I'm definitely wearing the t5 shoulders but NOT the full set. I think it's incredibly boring/unoriginal to transmog a full tier look

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by unfadableangel View Post
    I personally LOVE T4 (including the helm). I have all of it, so once the novelty of the earlier set I posted wears off I will probably switch it up. Heck, I may just switch it up every day regardless. So much fun!
    Yeh I have all of the T6 recolour apart from that bloody helm off Gorefiend :P and I have T4 too. ^^ I like the white/purple mix and the glow around the helm and shoulders is nice. Great thing about alot of cloth sets is, we only have to worry about getting helm, shoulders and robe. Cos many gloves dont show under the sleeves and you can't see our legs xD

  13. #653
    Anyone know of any Robe+Shoulders+Gloves+Feet that match Anathema (Benediction's other half).

    I recently race changed to Undead, so I'm planning to go T0.5+Benediction for Holy Set, and Anathema + ??? for Shadow.
    I can't seem to find a Black+Green looking cloth set.

  14. #654
    I've been working on collecting several of the old tier sets which I'll be rotating between (T1, 2, 4 & 5 so far). I've also put together a few unique sets that I'm pretty excited about:

    Battleguard Vestments

    This was the first unique outfit I put together. I'd like to think this is what a battle priest might wear.





    Mooncloth Regalia

    This one is pretty complete except for the gloves. I'm looking for something that covers just the hands and is white, gold or light blue that matches the accents in the robe, but I haven't been able to find anything at all. If anyone has suggestions, that'd be awesome! I particularly like how the mace matches the rest of the outfit so perfectly.





    Moonshroud Attire

    This one is pretty simple, but I like it. I just need a good weapon to really set off the look. Maybe an ornate staff?





    Viridian Garb

    I know this doesn't look priest-like at all, but I just love the concept. The squid on a stick pulls it all together, I think.



    Last edited by Chudah; 2011-10-02 at 07:27 PM.

  15. #655
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,882
    I really like all those sets Chudah. Nice work. =P Another option for the first set's gloves could be the Furious Gladiator gear, it has that same general color scheme.

  16. #656
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

  17. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Awesome, thank you! Definitely gonna try this out. Although I'm just about out of bank and bag space, but creating new outfits is just so damn fun.

  18. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Awesome, thank you! Definitely gonna try this out. Although I'm just about out of bank and bag space, but creating new outfits is just so damn fun.
    Haha yeah I've had to stop outfit hunting cos my bank is full to the brim and my bags are nearly always almost full from stuff I carry and other outfits xD Bring on void storage!

  19. #659
    Field Marshal Lyllee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    59
    Nice Chudah.. looks like you spent some time on those outfits
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

  20. #660
    why does everyone keep using benediction in their transmog pictures? you do know that if you wield a 1h dagger / mace in 4.3 (which you most likely will be cause staffs always suck stats wise) you CANNOT transmog this into a staff, right?
    Last edited by Jainzar; 2011-10-03 at 08:28 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •