Page 35 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am pretty sure that in order to use the raid finder you have to raid... being that it is Looking for Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I actually like T12. I dunno. Its a shame the heroic version has the shit colour scheme. I really like the normal version.

I will still have to see what colour scheme the T13 set will have. Might stay with that when I get it. D:

How can we be so alike and so different at the same time Ceph? I loooove the Heroic color scheme for T13 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    How can we be so alike and so different at the same time Ceph? I loooove the Heroic color scheme for T13 :P
    Its looks like puke. The Orange colour scheme should have been heroic! *waaa*

In any case, I don't have the normal mode shoulders, chest or gloves any more. I guess I can buy those with VP but getting the normal shoulders again is gonna be tricky until next patch. :P

EDIT: Fuck it I might just be an elitist prick and use the heroic version after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Its looks like puke. The Orange colour scheme should have been heroic! *waaa*

In any case, I don't have the normal mode shoulders, chest or gloves any more. I guess I can buy those with VP but getting the normal shoulders again is gonna be tricky until next patch. :P

EDIT: Fuck it I might just be an elitist prick and use the heroic version after all.
    Pffft, It's not pukey! I like it :P

(get on msn noob)

maybe just shadow set - im happy with everything expect the shoulders. but i cant find much that fits well, besides some horde-only shoulders.

other priest - disc set. seeing how many people are actually using a set that looks really similar i may not go after this one.. i like it though.

ooo linkey for 2nd set???

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Truefaith Vestments.

Finally settled my set. Shadow Priest

I still haven't decided what to do for disc yet.
    Your Shadow Priest looks like a harlot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    ooo linkey for 2nd set???
    If you're asking me here is the 2nd set:
    http://transmogger.info/4e927eeebcf6c

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post

Tier 3, Tier 2 and AQ robe combo.
    How can you as a Belf have tier 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    How can you as a Belf have tier 3?
    Probably race changed.

Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo View Post
    Probably race changed.
    I didn't think that through xD Thanks tho

Could someone link a cloak that works well with the T5?

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    If you're asking me here is the 2nd set:
    http://transmogger.info/4e927eeebcf6c
    ty those shoulders go creepishly well with that set (but of course the only white abso piece I have are the shoulders...)

i personally REALLY liked the t6 white recolour.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenshaelo View Post
    I am super jealous of you. The purple warlock T10 off-set is one I want really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I am super jealous of you. The purple warlock T10 off-set is one I want really bad.
    You and me both sista lol

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I can't believe that i am reading about so many people who are transmorgin' away from the absolute awesomeness that is our T13
    As Ultima mentions below your post we're not walking into this patch with full T13. Until I've got helm/shoulders/robe/gloves I'll be kickin' it in mah T2.

And for all you people whining about "oh T 2/5/6 so unoriginal" you need to get over it. Right now we all look EXACTLY THE SAME so your comments are ignorant. 10 priests in T6, 20 in T5, 10 in T2, and 5 in random tiers are better than all 45 raiding priests in T12. (All numbers pulled out of my ass, your numbers may vary depending on server.)
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

I have all of Tier 4 and 5 on my priest... Probably just that, I adore my Tier 5 and I don't care how many people will be using it, I do still need the staff from BT though...